Pizza Nostra! - Crime and Comedy in the 30's Hints & Tips

Started by Khristian Cammilleri, Mon 24/06/2013 23:57:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Khristian Cammilleri

Quote from: Phemar on Tue 02/07/2013 13:18:07
Spoiler
I helped the suicidal woman and now I have no idea what to do. Any help?
[close]
Spoiler
Talk to Oleg,
[close]
PizzaNostra!

Phemar

Spoiler
Khristian, who's that? I've exhausted all options with the garage dude, I can't talk to anyone else except for the ticket seller (who just says I need a ticket but it's sold out). I've noticed I can interact with the wall next to the non-suicidal lady but I don't know what to do with it. I also can't open the door in the alley anymore (the hotspot is gone).
[close]

rorstudio

hi Kristian i am stuck in the
Spoiler
Chinatown market
don't know where to move with this short boxer guy(completely forgot his name)
maybe is bug there?
[close]

Khristian Cammilleri

Quote from: Phemar on Tue 02/07/2013 18:36:53
Spoiler
Khristian, who's that? I've exhausted all options with the garage dude, I can't talk to anyone else except for the ticket seller (who just says I need a ticket but it's sold out). I've noticed I can interact with the wall next to the non-suicidal lady but I don't know what to do with it. I also can't open the door in the alley anymore (the hotspot is gone).
[close]
That's supposed to happend.. You have to go to your right (The alley where the suicidal woman is) to another room
PizzaNostra!

Khristian Cammilleri

Quote from: rorstudio on Tue 02/07/2013 19:00:37
hi Kristian i am stuck in the
Spoiler
Chinatown market
don't know where to move with this short boxer guy(completely forgot his name)
maybe is bug there?
[close]

No bug, you have to walk to the end of the street, then interact with the stores
PizzaNostra!

Tinytim

With fat woman, pressing spacebar just makes me bob up and down. What am I doing wrong?
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

Khristian Cammilleri

Quote from: Tinytim on Sat 06/07/2013 14:21:17
With fat woman, pressing spacebar just makes me bob up and down. What am I doing wrong?
Press just once, to crawl, again to stand up
PizzaNostra!

SarahLiz

Stuck again...

Spoiler
I'm on Mission 5 and just saved the suicidal woman but I'm trying to find her a suitable man.  The lonely backdoor theatre guard is the obvious choice, but other than talking to him what can I do?  I don't know what to do from here to get her a man.  I've talked to everyone...what next? /
Spoiler

I've read the previous post that started to address this, but still unsure and need specific directions.  Thanks again!

[close]
[close]

SarahLiz

(I have no idea why my message came out as a hidden text within a hidden text, but hopefully you get the idea.  ;))

Khristian Cammilleri

Quote from: SarahLiz on Wed 10/07/2013 08:36:30
(I have no idea why my message came out as a hidden text within a hidden text, but hopefully you get the idea.  ;))
Spoiler
When you talk to the lonely man, don't you see the option "Oleg, I have a girl for you?" Talk to the lonely man,
Option: *I'm protecting this place...
        *I really need to enter..
        *I'm her ex..
        *Why are you feeling so lonely...
Close dialog.. then talk him again
        *Hey Oleg! I've got a woman for you

[close]
PizzaNostra!

msmaricino

The game is great but I'm stuck on mission 5! Please help:
Spoiler
Joe is being held down by the Irish gangsters. I have the little one's nose but can't figure out what comes next.
[close]

Khristian Cammilleri

Quote from: msmaricino on Tue 16/07/2013 03:41:31
The game is great but I'm stuck on mission 5! Please help:
Spoiler
Joe is being held down by the Irish gangsters. I have the little one's nose but can't figure out what comes next.
[close]
Spoiler
The old man's ear ;)
[close]
PizzaNostra!

SarahLiz

I'm sure I'm missing something easy, but:

Spoiler
Stella and I are standing outside in the rain waiting for a taxi.  I've talked to her as much as possible and there's nothing else I can see to do now.  What should I be doing?
[close]

Khristian Cammilleri

Quote from: SarahLiz on Wed 17/07/2013 17:02:41
I'm sure I'm missing something easy, but:

Spoiler
Stella and I are standing outside in the rain waiting for a taxi.  I've talked to her as much as possible and there's nothing else I can see to do now.  What should I be doing?
[close]

Spoiler
Talk to yourself!
[close]
PizzaNostra!

Bloody Mimishu

Help!! I'm in the prison. Al Capone wants me to bring him the picture at room 3. I meet the guy there and I just can't win the arm wrestling match with him. I've already made a ghost out of the white cloth and put some paint into the glass of water in my inventory

Khristian Cammilleri

Quote from: Bloody Mimishu on Thu 15/08/2013 06:06:42
Help!! I'm in the prison. Al Capone wants me to bring him the picture at room 3. I meet the guy there and I just can't win the arm wrestling match with him. I've already made a ghost out of the white cloth and put some paint into the glass of water in my inventory
Use the "dirty glass" on the glass of water of the convict.
But first you have to talk to the transvestite and give her/him the razor
PizzaNostra!

ComicBookGuy

Long-time reader, first-time poster. First of all, congratulations on your game!

I don't know if it's a bug or not (having read that some have already finished the game I guess it's just me, dont know), but when I am in the Chinatown arcade sequence, after I shot all of the guys in the third room (on the stairs with two doors), nothing happens. Can't move further, I am just able to shoot, but that doesn't do the trick either, I think. Any ideas about that? Thanks in advance, would love to finish the game.

Khristian Cammilleri

Click on the door... then click on the window
Thank you and good luck!
PizzaNostra!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk