Author Topic: TEMPLATE: Tumbleweed Verbs (RC1) Last update: 17th May 2017  (Read 2153 times)

abstauber

• Cavefish
  • Mittens Knight
  • still mowing the lawn
  • abstauber worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!abstauber worked on a game that won an AGS Award!
Hi,
as long as you know your ways around AGS, it should not be too hard. The whole GUI stuff is already pretty much modulized.
You need to export the optiongui module from the template, as well as the GUIs: gSave, gSaveConfirm, gLoad (and optionally gOptions).

In gOptions you might want to remove the Layout slider and the code behind it, since this is the only(?) template specific thing in this module.

Hi,
as long as you know your ways around AGS, it should not be too hard. The whole GUI stuff is already pretty much modulized.
You need to export the optiongui module from the template, as well as the GUIs: gSave, gSaveConfirm, gLoad (and optionally gOptions).

In gOptions you might want to remove the Layout slider and the code behind it, since this is the only(?) template specific thing in this module.

Thank you very much!:-D
I'm at my first game and I'm currently Learning Scripting but I'm confident to be able to do it (nod)

Hi Abstauber!

I tried to import the module but my AGS version is slightly older than the one you used for the module... so the importing failed
do you know if is it possible to use it in another way?