RON: The Phantom Inheritance

Started by Argentinian, Mon 17/03/2003 03:34:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Argentinian

Quote from: Monkeyman1138 on Sat 29/03/2003 03:06:39
how do you get the dog spittle?I have the syringe,empty bottle,abba record and some other things.

Spoiler
Use the empty syringe
[close]
Download my first game:

Monkeyman1138

how do you empty the syringe?

Argentinian

Spoiler
have you taken the mouse?
If not, take the small fragments of cookies from the store...

Use fragments with hole (in the alley)
Leave the room and come back

Take the mouse using the bag

Use bag with freezer.

Use frozen mouse with trash can
Leave the room and come back

Use syringe with cat
Take the cat

Use cat with dog

Take the spittle using the syringe
[close]

Download my first game:

Monkeyman1138

remixor

First off, to Argentinian, this game is fantastic.  I love the style, and the whole game feels very coherant.

That being said, I can't figure out how to get the friggin whiskey!  ???  I played straight through having no problems getting the first three ingredients, the abba record, the dynamite and the cigarette, but I just can't figure out how to get the bottle from the guy.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

remixor

Ahhh, never mind, I just figured it out.  I swear to God I tried that before!  >:(  I think I'm just going senile.... ignore me.

Again, your game is awesome!
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Nostradamus

Very nice game, but big bug!  It doesn't let load a game, it says it ws saved under a different resolution but obviously I didn't change the resolution.

Nostradamus

OK when you try to load a saved game from the main title screen it gives you the above error message.
However if you choose "new game" and then load s savegame from the icon menu it works.

help:
Spoiler
I made the root beer and all I need is the Abba record. How do get a ticket for the bum?  I understand the ticket will allow me to take a souvenir which will allow me to brake the jukebox and take the record right?  So how do I get a ticket?
[close]

Argentinian

Nostradamus: I'll check that bug. It's strange because it works normally for me. I'll work on it.

Spoiler
Talk to the bartender
[close]
Download my first game:

Nostradamus

OK, after finishing the game here are my thoughts.

Great RON game!  I loved the story, the dialogue was cool & funny, the puzzles were good - interesting, not too hard and too easy. I loved the backgrounds\characters remakes. It looks awesome. Loved the game's humor. Good ORIGINAL way to end the game too. The ABBA songs use was so funny.

Somethng you should work o: more descriptions for items & things.

Very good game, looking forward to see more from you.

Argentinian

Thanks for your feedback, Nostradamus! :D

Quote from: Nostradamus on Thu 03/04/2003 16:59:36
Somethng you should work o: more descriptions for items & things.
You're right about that. And I think I should have written more dialogs too. I'll keep in mind that.
Thanks again!
Download my first game:

Argentinian

German version available. Thanks to LucasFan.
Download my first game:

Helm

Quotethanks to God? that's all well and good, but not sure about including it there, and without giving any meaning (someone may take it seriously, someone may take it a joke, someone may be offended, etc).

If someone is offended by a person going 'thanks god!' in his game credits, then he deserves to be offended.

As to the game, downloading.
WINTERKILL

Trish

"Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you?"

Love the nod to "Friends"- Phoebe Buffay's signature song!

Trish

One nitpick- it's a little difficult to find the hotspot to exit off the screen, like from mansion entrance to the gate and the gate to the map. Maybe they should be a little bigger?

Trish

I guess it's not so bad becuase the hotspots are usually dead center....

Andail

this is partly why allowing guests to post is a bad thing

Trish

Well, sorry. I do have an account here but I was too lazy to sign in especially since I was on a public computer.....and there's no edit function for guests, so....

Duquesne

Hobbes

I can't download the game?

I click on the several links spread around the thread, but each time IE comes up with a 404 error.... is there something wrong with my browser? (Despite the fact it's IE)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk