Steam Summer Sale?! No! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Started by LimpingFish, Thu 11/07/2013 21:16:55

Previous topic - Next topic

LimpingFish

Well, there goes all my money. :(

Got your eyes on anything in particular? Looking to feed more to your already heaving game-belly?

Discuss.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Ghost

I like the option to vote for games. And yes, just a casual glance made me greedy for some of them games.
Antichamber. Left 4 Dead 2. Rogue's Legacy.

Soon... Soon you shall be mine!

I'd also like to recommend some games that are now laughably cheap:
They Bleed Pixels - a punishing and stylish jump-and-run; think Super Meat Boy meets Cthuluh meets Cute Monster Girl
Dungeons Of Dreadmor- a fun, challenging yet tongue-in-cheek roguelike. No healing potions here, but 30+ different types of cheese
Gnomoria- Dwarven Fortress with less features, and doesn't take ten years to learn how to play
Don't Starve- A game where you must not starve

Peder 🚀

I'd buy something, if only Steam would let me........ I'm always having issues buying things through Steam for some reason.

Mati256

I'm only hoping for a cut in the price of the ROME II preorder. I don't know if this will happen, but it's the only game I'm looking forward to right now.
Some advices to get the best prices: http://lifehacker.com/how-to-make-the-most-of-the-steam-summer-sale-735529736
My Blog! (En Español)

Ryan Timothy B

If FTL goes on sale, I may scoop it up.
Also if there are any Elder Scrolls type games up on sale, do let me know. I have a hard time connecting with my phone right now. Their servers must be busy.

qptain Nemo

Don't be fools, fellow adventurers, and seize the moment by rushing to buy the games from the two very best current major adventure game developers!
Daedalic Bundle
Pendulo Adventure pack

Ghost

Vince Twelve

Man, I think I'm going to buy me some Resonance. What a steal!!!

(I bought Antichamber, and will buy Dishonored as soon as it wins this Community's Choice vote.)

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: Ghost on Fri 12/07/2013 00:52:57
Ryan, FTL is already there!
Excellent! Thanks for the heads up. I purchased it as soon as I got home from work.

I've been eyeing up that Endless Space game as well.. I've always been a huge fan of Homeworld, but I don't know if I want to consume that much time right now. Hmm. Does anyone know if it's worth the time?

Edit: Ha! I knew that was going to happen! I could've saved a whopping $2.50 if I would've just waited an extra day. Darn diddly dang it. ;)
That's like... like... 2 beers!

Armageddon

I learned my lesson last sale, no buying games unless I really really really really want them.

Anian

My first pay check is supposed to come next week, which is definitely a temptation, but it's supposed to go to "new pc savings", so the motivation to resist is high. Then I just need to resist for the next three months or so.  :sad:
Besides that, no real great discounts yet.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Fitz

So... what did you guys get so far/planning to buy? I bought Primordia and Fez, just now -- and I think that's it.

LimpingFish

Borderlands 2 Season Pass
Offspring Fling! 
Zack Zero 
FEZ 
Afterfall InSanity: Extended Edition 
Strike Suit Infinity 
FTL: Faster Than Light
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 
Scribblenauts Unlimited

Just shoot me now. :~(

Edit:

The Bionic Commando Pack

Edit:

ARMA II Complete
Mars: War Logs
Super House of Dead Ninjas
Dungeons of Dredmor
Universe Sandbox
Really Big Sky
Terraria
Torchlight 2
Risen 2
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Anhi

Good choices, LimpingFish :)

Also yeah, FTL is really really worth it.

Hi btw, first post, lurking around for a while, loving the community.

Anian

Anybody else still playing Borderlands2 (without season pass) It's 10 euros, but I'd hate to play alone through the game.

kaput

QuoteJust shoot me now. :~(

I think it's time to admit you have a problem.

It's all so tempting but fiancee would totally kick my ass. Shared budget ftw.

Armageddon

Kairo(Sucks)
Sleeping Dogs(Awesome)
A New Beginning(Suck so hard why did I buy that ugh)
Alien VS Predator(Haven't installed and probably never will) :P

At least I got some trading cards out of it. :=

Ghost

Quote from: Anian on Sat 13/07/2013 19:58:16
Anybody else still playing Borderlands2 (without season pass) It's 10 euros, but I'd hate to play alone through the game.

I'm playing that AND for two days now I have teh stable internets! Would love to do some shooterings wih you.

Anian

Quote from: Ghost on Sat 13/07/2013 20:12:08I'm playing that AND for two days now I have teh stable internets! Would love to do some shooterings wih you.
Sweet. I added you on Steam, wth you got 94h already?  :confused: Oh, well. (anybody else, feel free to add me, look for the bottle of milk icon in the AGS Steam group)

And there goes the money...

geork

Hahaha! You're all weak, WEAK I tell you - No prissy, namby pamby shiny little deal deal could prise the money from MY cold stingy hands, oh no, I'd rather-THE WITCHER 2 FOR £3.74!?

I guess it's never too late to hop on the bandwagon!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk