Error when trying to load backgrounds

Started by Andail, Sat 20/07/2013 12:07:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Andail

I've encountered a bug that prevents me from (sometimes) open any room backgrounds, or load new images to existing ones. If I have a room background open, it sometimes gets replaced with a red cross, and the editor won't save the game. It looks really serious.

It says AGS doesn't recognize the error, and it likely has to do with a memory being damaged or something.

vid load_room_file(SByte* )
   vid load_crm_file(UnloadedRoom roomToLoad)
   vid AGS.Native.NativeMethods.LoadRoomFile(UnloadedRoom roomToLoad)
   vid AGS.Editor.Components.RoomsComponent.LoadNewRoomIntoMemory(UnloadedRoom newRoom, CompileMessages errors)
   vid AGS.Editor.Components.RoomsComponent.LoadDifferentRoom(UnloadedRoom newRoom)
   vid AGS.Editor.Components.RoomsComponent.LoadRoom(String controlID)
   vid AGS.Editor.Components.RoomsComponent.CommandClick(String controlID)
   vid AGS.Editor.ProjectTree.ProcessClickOnNode(String nodeID, MouseButtons button)
   vid AGS.Editor.ProjectTree.projectTree_NodeMouseDoubleClick(Object sender, TreeNodeMouseClickEventArgs e)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.OnNodeMouseDoubleClick(TreeNodeMouseClickEventArgs e)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Is there something wrong with my computer?

Crimson Wizard

Can you tell version of AGS, please?

Andail

Also parts of the error message is in Swedish, so as I said the problem probably isn't just within AGS.

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Andail on Mon 22/07/2013 11:50:49
Also parts of the error message is in Swedish, so as I said the problem probably isn't just within AGS.
This may be because .Net prints its exception messages in local language, which is normal thing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk