Aiden Lovekamp impression

Started by shadowface, Sun 28/07/2013 15:54:49

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowface

Hello, I was just wandering if anyone on here can do a good Aiden Lovekamp impression.

Calin Leafshade

selmiak

That's an impressive impression Calin, it's such an impressive impression so that I'm very impressed by this impressive impression.

shadowface

This goes for everyone if you are taking me seriously you might end up in my upcoming game.

MiteWiseacreLives!

I don't think there is room for Everyone on this forum who can do a spot on Aiden Lovekamp impression, in your game.
QuoteHi, I'm Aiden Lovekamp.
Totally like I'm in the room with Aiden Lovekamp. Very good, Calin. (nod)

shadowface

Well  you could send me some  audio samples so I  could see how good you are.

veryweirdguy

I don't know who Aiden Lovecraft is, but I gave it a shot because I am a professional.

Here is my sample.

If you like it, call my agent, also, hire me an agent.

shadowface

You did grate ,but Aiden  Lovekamp is an actor who stared in paranormal  Aactivity 4.

veryweirdguy

Oh okay, I can do paranormal. AND I can do activity (eg cross-stitch (which I've never done but how hard can it be??!?!?!))

Give me some sample lines and I'll do them in the SPOOKIEST voice possible.

shadowface

I forgot to tell you that he is also the child.

kaput

@veryweirdguy... I felt like I was IN THE ROOM with Aiden Lovekamp. Just wow. Fandabedosey.

E: Bah MiteWiseacreLives! already beat me to the punch. Looks like I'll have to look up some new jokes on google next time or something. 

MiteWiseacreLives!

OK that was WAY better than Calin's. Now just point to the spot on the doll where Aiden Lovekamp touched you.

shadowface

That was fun, but to be honest I didn"t expect for you to record that line I was just describing Aiden Lovekamp. I am not tooling anybody by any means Iam just making sure that we are on the same page.

veryweirdguy

Speaking of being on the same page, how much is your budget for voice actors? We should sign a contract or 9.

shadowface

I wish I had money for voice actors but I don't.

Anian

Try Tara Strong, she does a good kid's voice...but seriously, usually people look for actors who can do impressions of a somebody with a recognizable voice (like M. Freeman, C. Walken, S. Connery etc.), why in hell do you need an imitation of a voice that nobody remembers (or hasn't watched a Paranormal sequel)?!
I don't want the world, I just want your half

MiteWiseacreLives!

I can do an impression of an average male in his thirties. Does that help  :P

shadowface

It would help if the character  was a 30 year old man ,but in this case no.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk