MAGS August: "Heat" (CLOSED)

Started by Atelier, Tue 30/07/2013 11:40:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Retro Wolf

Whaddya mean funny?

;)

kaput

In the words of dragons den - I'm out. I would just be releasing a half finished game. It was easier with orow as I had the free time. Ah well, Best of luck to those who will finish!

Retro Wolf

Sorry to see you go Sunny Penguin! That was one sexy background picture you posted!

Adeel

Quote from: Sunny Penguin on Sat 24/08/2013 20:11:15
In the words of dragons den - I'm out. [...]

So sad, you're leaving it too. :(

kaput

Cheers guys. It does suck to have to drop out. On the bright side I will finish what I started. Just not for the competition :tongue:

Atelier

Scavenger, Adeel Wolf, Lewis, anybody else I missed - three days including today remaining!

Adeel

Team Adeel Wolf's game has been released! :cheesy:

Please see this thread for more information.

Lewis

I'm out too :(

Sepulchre debugging has taken far longer than expected. Isn't it always the way. Although all the art for my game is done, it does leave me with only a matter of hours to script it all together. Next month. Maybe. Hopefully.
Returning to AGS after a hiatus. Co-director of Richard & Alice and The Charnel House Trilogy.

Scavenger

I am also having trouble meeting the deadline. I still need to do a bit of art for the game, and clean up the writing. If only I had a few more days. Oh well, crunch time.

Adeel

I complete understand your feelings, Scavenger and Lewis. We, too, had to leave some ideas which we had originally planned. :X

I'm sad to see you two go. :(

Lewis

It is a shame. I did things in the wrong order. I have a game design, all my art assets, a bloody original soundtrack which I wrote and recorded myself... but nothing beyond the intro cutscene in AGS. Oh dear.
Returning to AGS after a hiatus. Co-director of Richard & Alice and The Charnel House Trilogy.

Atelier

Quote from: Scavenger on Fri 30/08/2013 11:37:09
If only I had a few more days.

Heh. Well, if the game can be finished if there's an extension, I'm more than happy to give one. Do you also think a few more days will help as well, Lewis? And AdeelWolf could finish those ideas already planned.

Adeel

Our game's fixed. Please download the updated version.

Two weeks extension is a MUST! (laugh) I'm serious: Two weeks extension would be great but I don't know if it will be possible or not.

Quote from: Atelier on Fri 30/08/2013 17:16:35
[...] And AdeelWolf could finish those ideas already planned.

Thanks for the concern, Atelier :). It would've been possible for us to include those planned ideas but as my partner is on a holiday trip. I don't think how we will be able to implement those ideas because he is doing all the art. That's why I've kept those ideas aside for the deluxe version. Meanwhile, I'll be offering support for the MAGS Version.

Our game is a stand-alone, short but (hopefully) enjoyable entry.

Radiant

Quote from: Atelier on Fri 30/08/2013 17:16:35
Heh. Well, if the game can be finished if there's an extension, I'm more than happy to give one.
But will the September MAGS still start today?

DBoyWheeler

Yeah, I hope September's MAGS starts soon, because I really wanna take part in it--once I know what the theme is, that is.  8-)

DoorKnobHandle

Waiting for the announcement as well here. There's a slim chance I might try and enter the September MAGS if the theme resonates well with me. We'll see!

Atelier

Quote from: Radiant on Sun 01/09/2013 16:12:16
But will the September MAGS still start today?

Of course. New thread should be up now!

Since nobody took the extension offer, Adeel and Wolf are the winners for August.

Adeel

8-)

Congratulations to me and Oldschool_Wolf.

While it does somewhat ruin the joy of winning the competition, only because we were the sole entry. But hey, it's a win! And if I'm not wrong, this type of win is not new in MAGS. So, celebrate! ;-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk