[HELP FOUND] Indie Speed Run! Artist needed for 48 hours commitment.

Started by tzachs, Sun 04/08/2013 09:39:21

Previous topic - Next topic

tzachs

Indie speed run is a game jam that happens in September, in which teams of up to four people make a game in 48 hours based on a random theme and an element they are given.
There's an entry fee of 25$ (per team).
The games are then rated by some very highly respected judges (Ron Gilbert, Notch, Yahtzee, and the list goes on), and prizes are given to the winners.
A really nice twist here, is that we get to pick our time which we want to join (as long as it's in September).
The team is currently me & Noa, and we can make ourselves available on any given Friday + Saturday on the month.

We would like to partner with an artist, who can commit one Friday + Saturday of September and work with us.
This is a partnership, meaning we'll get the theme, brainstorm an idea, and decide together what game we want to make (not necessarily in AGS).
We'll split the entry fee 3-ways (or 4-ways if we get a fourth person), and in the unlikely case we'll win something, we'll split the earnings as well.
If you want to join but can't afford the entry fee, that's ok too, just talk to us...
If you're not an artist but think you can contribute and want to join, also talk to us.

If you don't want to join forces with us, still consider joining the jam on your own, it should be fun.
Here's the website of the event:
Indie Speed Run.

oraxon

Hi tzachs, hi Noa.
May I join in the fun? I like your guys' sense of humor. I really wanted to do the Indie Speed Run, but I didnt think I could rustle up enough friends.
Here's art I did for blue cup competitions over the last few years:
http://oraxon.deviantart.com/gallery/

Pinback

Don't ever hit Danger Dice guys. Just don't do it.

tzachs

Thanks for the tip, Pinback, we'll only go for the danger dice if we are desperate...

Calin Leafshade

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk