Absent

Started by Uziel, Wed 09/10/2013 10:45:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Uziel

Wonderful game which I'm thoroughly enjoying, but I've finally hit a wall.

Spoiler
I'm in the Reaper's cave, and have sent Steve to go looking for Chris. He keeps appearing/disappearing when I touch his key, or leave/enter his room. The Reaper God told me I need to do something with Crystal, but nothing I give her works, and all I can do with any effect is close the curtain and freak out Danielle.
[close]

Help?

FNGames

Thanks for the compliments on the game. Glad you're enjoying it. :)
Spoiler
Well, you've already done your bit with Crystal (you just needed to talk to her about bringing herself and Crys into Steve's cell). Your next step should be trying to do something about that key. Have you seen any more keys like that? :)
[close]

Uziel

Yeah, I already noticed each room has a key, but...
Spoiler
You can't get anywhere near Danielle's. If you touch Steve's, he just appears and you effectively can't touch it. And Eve won't let you anywhere near hers. Logically, since you need to get through Steve and Dani, I'm guessing that Eve is the first weak link to get a key from, then to swap with Steve's key and then get to Dani. Just can't work out what to do, as anything I do with Eliza or Eve doesn't result in anything. I'll try a bit further.
[close]

edit: And then I realised that if you do things in a certain sequence, you get that extra dialogue with Elisa. Progressing onwards. :)
2nd edit: Finished the game. What a wonderful adventure! Left a comment on the games page too. Thoroughly enjoyable! Thanks!

Tinytim

I'm stuck out in the school lobby. I've got
Spoiler
the keys
[close]
but every time I try to use them the cursor chan
ges to a hand. What am I doing wrong?
Ok answered in completed games forum.
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

Tinytim

How do I move on after
Spoiler
giving Eve the chat up line?
[close]
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

Limony

I'm stuck in the same place.

MrCheminee

Quote from: Tinytim on Sat 12/10/2013 18:19:42
How do I move on after
Spoiler
giving Eve the chat up line?
[close]

You've got to find out
Spoiler
in which room she is.
[close]

To find that out
Spoiler
you should find the right door
[close]

Can't open it?
Spoiler
maybe someone on the other side can hear you...
[close]

Tinytim

Thanks MrCheminee, now finished. A really great game, looking forward to more.

Limony

I'm stuck again, in the
Spoiler
reaper's cave
[close]
Spoiler
Steve keeps disappearing to find Crys and comes back without him, and whenever I steal the key from Eve she wants it back the moment I am out the door. I think I need to find the key to Danielle's cave and draw the curtains so Crystal can escape from there, but I don't know how.
[close]

sthomannch

Limony
Spoiler

When you get out of Eve's cave, wait until the cursor appears again and quickly activate the key and use it on the keyhole. Perhaps you have to try a few times
[close]

I am at the college again, but also a bit stuck. I have
Spoiler

pencil, golden bag, a reapers key, notebook, credit card, cv, cell phone, library card and magnifying glass. I have seen the press, Hughes is talking to the lady at the canteen and the girls are fighting.
[close]

FNGames

Spoiler
Look at the pad and the bag. Might give you a clue... :)
[close]

Mandle

Just finished now.

Brilliant game! Voice acting is spot on and the plot has a great story arc.

Didn't need any hints or walkthrough to finish. Total time probably about 8 hours, so a very nice match of difficulty and length.

Looking forward to more projects from this creator for sure!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk