MEMORIES OF A SNAKE (Mémoires d'un Serpent)

Started by Marion, Sun 01/09/2013 16:03:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Marion

Thank you ! Don't hesitate to ask me in PM if you need help :)

sthomannch

J'ai fini ce jeu.

It was a nice game with some surprises, especially about the outcome. I hope to see more games like this one

Marion

Thank you very much <3

Please feel free to comment and rate the game on its AGS Game page : http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1724/   :)

TGames

Marion

Launch Winsetup.exe and choose English translation in the language menu.

lalaloggins

Really liking the game so far. Long time Adventure game fan. I am stuck at Merlin's house and I don't know what to do. I've clicked on everything I could. Salazar won't pick anything up besides the spell book. I used it on the wizard downstairs and not much happened. I feel like the answer is probably right in front of my face but I can't see what there is to do in the 4 screens available. Nothing outside or inside. Please help!

nm. figured it out. I couldn't go through the back bc Salazar kept going upstairs. Clicked on the middle corridor WHILE upstairs and he went right through. Phew. Thought it was a bug or something.

Now stuck after telling Rowena I would help her find her lost tiara. Someone hid it. Maybe its in that locked chest? How do I get the candy and find the tiara? Hints would be great! TIA

*Mod note: Please ask for hints in the appropriate forum section. Also, don't multi-post.  :)

benmaltz

Great game but I'm completely stuck on the part where I need to get rid of the rat in the bedroom. I've tried everything and I'm out of ideas.

Stupot

I somehow missed the fact that the English translation was done for this ages ago.  I shall play it soon :-)

Marion

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk