Community "pick of the month"

Started by , Fri 13/09/2013 10:59:13

Previous topic - Next topic

cat

Excellent choice - a very addictive game!

@AprilSkies: If you write a teaser for Mudlarks I'll put it up as PotM for October.

AprilSkies

Quote from: cat on Mon 01/09/2014 19:15:46
@AprilSkies: If you write a teaser for Mudlarks I'll put it up as PotM for October.

(nod) I'll do. :)

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Ghost

Thanks a bunch for picking ACR, guys. The Invaders are feeling honoured!  (nod)

cat

Quick reminder: Think of picks for October and write a teaser or I will do so myself :P

AprilSkies

Here I am with a teaser for Mudlarks, as promised, cat :-)

Mudlarks is a story of friendship, hidden secrets, and ghosts. Two friends are searching for treasures on the banks of the River Thames when they find a mysterious golden locket, containing old photos of a woman and a teenage girl. Days later, one of the friends, Vincent, goes missing - and it's up to you, Winston, to find him. The search will drag Winston into a world of paranormal and historical intrigue in a well written story, with interesting and varied puzzles. This is a full length game which has a unique quirky graphics and animation style, and gives the player the sense of something very strange happening under the surface of normality. Do give it a try!

Sorry for being a bit late :D

cat

shaun9991

Thank you so much for choosing Mudlarks as pick of the month! This is a massive honour and I'm super proud :)

Thanks again
Shaun
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

shaun9991

There's been a big surge in downloads for Mudlarks since it became the Pick of the Month, thanks for playing!!! :D

If you have played it or finished it, please consider rating it on the AGS game page: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1795/

Would love to see how it is rated by the community

Thanks again,
Shaun
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

cat

Thanks for bringing this up, shaun9991, because we need a new pick soon!

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

cat

Since there were no valid suggestions for this month (random game name dropping without writing a teaser does not count (wrong)), I picked Red Hot Overdrive.

Edit: I had a quick view at Sepulchre and I will not set a game as pick that requires you to register with name and E-Mail address...

bicilotti

Quote from: cat on Sun 02/11/2014 08:42:29
Since there were no valid suggestions for this month (random game name dropping without writing a teaser does not count (wrong)), I picked Red Hot Overdrive.

Edit: I had a quick view at Sepulchre and I will not set a game as pick that requires you to register with name and E-Mail address...

Nice pick, nice blurb, nice attitude towards users (not even a smiley by Tabby can describe my face when I was asked to enter personal info to download Sepulchre)!

shaun9991

fair enough about Sepulchure (I thought it had to be chosen before writing the teaser), certainly an odd download procedure. great choice in Red Hot Overdrive though!

arj0n

AprilSkies

Oooh, thanx so much for picking it!
>^.^<

Tabata

Quote from: bicilotti on Sun 02/11/2014 10:32:43
... (not even a smiley by Tabby can describe my face when I was asked to enter personal info to download Sepulchre)!
Hey man â€" give me a chance, will you?

So how about this one   >  >     
… or especially for you it might be more fitting to use ...
Spoiler
this one   >  >       
[close]

bicilotti

Quote from: Tabata on Sun 02/11/2014 15:12:31
… or especially for you it might be more fitting to use ...
Spoiler
this one   >  >       
[close]

^-- I approve! :=

Calypso

I just wanted to point out that the latest (December) Pick of the Month game -  Aidas Strange Christmas - can't be downloaded. It was hosted on Game Front, but when trying to download, it says that the file can't be found, and there seem to be no alternative download options. I have already reported it on the game page, but as this title is quite visible right now, I thought I would also post about it here.
Chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized.

cat

Thank you so much for the info! Shame on me for not testing the download before posting the game (had it on my disc already).

I updated the page with a link to a games archive page, I hope it is working now?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk