Wadjet Eye Interview

Started by Ben X, Wed 02/10/2013 14:12:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben X

I was about to post this in the Blackwell Epiphany thread, as there's a pretty big bit of info about the game/series in there, but it's not a game-specific interview so I'll pop it here.

http://www.reddoorbluekey.com/features/interviews/get-know-dave-janet-gilbert-wadjet-eye-games

Adeel

That was a good and interesting read :). Thanks for sharing bbx1138 (former Ben X :=).

Stupot

Great interview.  Especially the little revelation at the end.  Didn't see that coming!
Though I very nearly didn't make it past the introduction. "Adventure games [...] died".  Zzzzz.

Adeel

Quote from: Stupot+ on Wed 02/10/2013 18:33:38
[...] Though I very nearly didn't make it past the introduction. "Adventure games [...] died".  Zzzzz.

Yes, it's little boring in the start. Upon reading the death of AG I were about to roll my eyes but I'm grateful that I read past that part. :)

Dave Gilbert

Hah. I hoped he would leave that revelation out of the interview, but oh well!

Yeah, Blackwell Epiphany will be the last Blackwell game. :)

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Thu 03/10/2013 17:05:32

The last *cough cough* official *cough cough* Blackwell game.

Spoiler
Ten years in the future:
- Hi, I am a newbie here I just found AGS and I want to know how to make a Blackwell fan game
[close]
(laugh)

Dave Gilbert

There will always be Crackwell.

dactylopus

Good interview, thanks for posting!

Very informative and interesting.  It's nice to get in the heads of those who are successful among us.

WHAM

Good stuff. Interesting to see how their AGS to iPad push works out.
Somehow I'm just really sceptical on whether or not the market really is there.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Ben X

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Thu 03/10/2013 17:05:32
Hah. I hoped he would leave that revelation out of the interview, but oh well!

Oops, sorry Dave! I assumed since it was still in there and you posted it on Facebook you were okay with it! Did you ask him to leave it out?

Dave Gilbert

Yeah but I wasn't so obvious about it. No big deal, though. I've mentioned the possibility in a few other interviews so it's not like it was such a huge secret. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk