Ask here for updates on GAMES IN PRODUCTION

Started by , Wed 02/10/2013 18:20:38

Previous topic - Next topic

mkennedy

Any news on "Fallen Legend"?
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=35118.0
Last update was almost 5 years ago and the website listed is now longer available.

Tramponline

Did anyone of you guys see some update on "THE DEADLY SUNSETS: A SAM PRESTON ADVENTURE"? Really anything!!!?

Maybe Martyn (the author of 'The story of Joijo'), as you seem to have worked on that project?

I'd love to see some news on that one. If it went on hiatus, I'd even walk around a prototype with no interaction whatsoever - I literally don't care!!! :tongue: 

Retro Wolf

@Tramponline: Any idea what font he uses in that game?

Stupot

Damn, that one seems to have passed me by. It looks awesome. I hope it's still being worked on.

Retro Wolf

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Sat 19/10/2013 12:41:42
Does anyone know what happened to the SPLANET? :)

You trying to embarrass me? (laugh)

The files to that project are long gone. I may still have the vector files of the characters somewhere. No chance of that coming back, it was five years ago.

Adeel

Quote from: Oldschool_Wolf on Fri 17/01/2014 00:01:53
You trying to embarrass me? (laugh)

The files to that project are long gone. I may still have the vector files of the characters somewhere. No chance of that coming back, it was five years ago.

YES, I WERE!!!!11!! :=

Spoiler
Just kidding. ;) I were sincerely asking the question, because I liked the concept of your game. I'm sad to hear that the files are long lost. I were hoping to see them in action someday. :(
[close]

abstauber

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Fri 18/10/2013 22:56:46
I wish to know what happened to ShattenReyze, and its "guitar hero" minigame :).
(A pity Abstauber's website is usually down)

Oh, sorry that I overlooked this for so long.
The rhythmgame got canceled due to technical difficulties. Unfortunately I wasn't able to calibrate and adjust the sync (and lag) between the screen and game. In other words: if the framerate dropped for whatever reason, the audio files and the graphics where out of sync. And for those rhythmgames you have to 100% accurate or they'll drive you mad ;)
Here's the last version, with a nice pseudo 3d overhaul by cat http://reyze.sonores.de/Rhythmgame_cat_0_3.zip
Unfortunately only "breaking the law" works properly.

As for ShattenReyze, there's tiny bit of movement currently

CaptainD

I'd really love to know if that 3D talkie remake of Zak McKraken is still in production - is there any news on that?

Crimson Wizard

I'd like to know anything about this advertisment from the back cover ending screen in ColourWise:

It sais 2009, did I miss it?

Searching on forums for "Scarab" is tad difficult, because there's forum member with such name.

bicilotti

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Mon 31/03/2014 18:12:29
I'd like to know anything about this advertisment from the back cover ending screen in ColourWise:

It sais 2009, did I miss it?

Searching on forums for "Scarab" is tad difficult, because there's forum member with such name.

Ah! I worked a bit on that but then, after submitting the plot/script to some friends and receiving lukewarm feedback, I decided to shelve it.
I appreciate you found the apogee-like ad it interesting!

Le Woltaire

Quote from: chaosgodkarl on Sun 06/04/2014 08:29:17
Any news on A Second Face - May Sunlight Be With You?

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=36504.msg480665#msg480665

Thank you for asking.
I am working on it, but it is a neck breaking project...
The above topic that you mentioned was closed on this forum.
Please moderator reopen it and pm me afterwards, so I can make a post in it...
Thank you!

donkeymilk

Quote from: Frodo on Thu 21/11/2013 19:07:02
I wish I knew.  :sad:  I was a backer too, but I have no idea what's going on.  Really wish the auther would give an update.  :sad:

Quote from: Stupot+ on Thu 21/11/2013 18:51:41
Since my question was rather rudely shut down in the game's own thread I'll ask here:

Has anyone heard anything about the game Alum?  As it's been three months since they won backing on Kickstarter, and as far as I can see there has been no news.

I just played the Alum demo.
There's a link on the kickstarter page.
There is two demo's floating around .
I think the newest one has a folder called 'compiled' ,which u will see when open the zip file.
I sent a comment ,coz i couldn't download from his medifire link and he sent me a firedrive link for the latest demo.
I think it's looking like it's gonna be a good ags game.

Stupot

Quote from: donkeymilk on Thu 12/06/2014 23:26:36
Quote from: Frodo on Thu 21/11/2013 19:07:02
I wish I knew.  :sad:  I was a backer too, but I have no idea what's going on.  Really wish the auther would give an update.  :sad:

Quote from: Stupot+ on Thu 21/11/2013 18:51:41
Since my question was rather rudely shut down in the game's own thread I'll ask here:

Has anyone heard anything about the game Alum?  As it's been three months since they won backing on Kickstarter, and as far as I can see there has been no news.

I just played the Alum demo.
There's a link on the kickstarter page.
There is two demo's floating around .
I think the newest one has a folder called 'compiled' ,which u will see when open the zip file.
I sent a comment ,coz i couldn't download from his medifire link and he sent me a firedrive link for the latest demo.
I think it's looking like it's gonna be a good ags game.

Ahh yeah I've also played the demo since writing that. Very good indeed. Can't wait for it to be completed.

donkeymilk

i died  numerous times before i figured out how to avoid that dam cyborg/robot after leaving the sewers :)

mkennedy

m0ds

They pulled the kickstarter after the 4th or 5th day of making it live and well.... just seemed to give up..? There wasn't really an explanation. As you see in the thread, it just ends..

Gurok

He's still on tumblr, but posts about other people's games. Haven't heard anything about A Pug's Life in a while. I assume it's on hiatus.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk