Robot Psychiatrist

Started by Clustered, Mon 28/10/2013 00:57:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Clustered

This is a truly fun game

but i am struggling in the inpatiant clinic where I have to give the first patiant (the purple one) his medication. I have tried every available option with him but he just keeps refusing his medication and when i do give  him his proper medication he  dies and the the game tells  me that you can't give him his medication without a good reason. am i missing anything?

Leon

Talk to the patient all you can. Don't administer anything and then talk to Panoptibot in the nursing station. When you ask him if you can leave and tell him about patient 1, he'll tell you that you're done with him. Now concentrate on patient 2.
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Clustered

Quote from: Leon on Sun 03/11/2013 16:53:54
Talk to the patient all you can. Don't administer anything and then talk to Panoptibot in the nursing station. When you ask him if you can leave and tell him about patient 1, he'll tell you that you're done with him. Now concentrate on patient 2.
Thanks Leon for the reply I have been stuck with that one patiant for days and i didnt realize that the answer was right under my nose lol.:grin:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk