Coloring Ball - "From The Lab" [WINNER!]

Started by Ponch, Mon 04/11/2013 17:35:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

The annual mad scientist Halloween party is over and you stagger back to your laboratory missing your pants and smelling of stale beer. But as you are tidying up, you notice that something has grown in a Petri dish while you were away. You peer through the microscope... but what do you see?

You are allowed to rotate or flip the shape. There is no color limit. You've got two weeks to show us what you found in your lab. Of course there will be trophies. :cheesy:

Ghost

You discover a most well-mannered, bemonocled SPORE relaxing in its comfy mould-chair. Look, it's waving! It LIKES you!

You are its DADDY!

__
(Let's call it NORAB!) (laugh)

jwalt

You discover an amoeba endeavoring to consume and assimilate all the dreaded Cow Pox viruses it encounters:

[imgzoom]http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o756/jwalt10705/ponchBall1_zpsacef46c6.png[/imgzoom]

Ponch

Cool entries so far. Let's have some more! :cheesy:

Ghost

kconan

You discover a grinning, veiny alien life form squirming around in grey ooze...and it is now looking back at you through the microscope lens.

Edit: Modified backstory

Ponch

Hooray! Three entries! Now I can get to work on the trophies. :cheesy:

CaptainD

Great entries!  You guys always impress me with both your artistic talent and imagination.

I'm pretty terrified of kconan's entry... 8-0

selmiak

nice thing to warm up the wacom...

[imgzoom]http://selmiak.bplaced.net/stuff/cb_lab.png[/imgzoom]
as always it was too late when mark discovered the real meaning to 'don't eat what you breed' when you work in a lab... but it looked so delicious at first!

Ponch

TheBitPriest

I thought I'd throw one together while winding down this evening...  :-D

Looking into the Petri dish I say, "Finally! [burp]  My cloning technique is perfected!  Now, all I need is a body, and I can resurrect the late Maestro and his orchestral genius."

Ponch

Five entries so far! And still days before the deadline! Fantastic! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Baron

Ghost

Baron's entry scares the hell outta me... (nod)

selmiak

just turn it by 180° and it looks even more disturbing ;-D

Ghost

Baron

....can I still change the rotation of my entry?

kconan

Quote from: Baron on Tue 19/11/2013 02:52:31
....can I still change the rotation of my entry?

I'm fine with it.  Really I would think that voters are going to take into account that it looks cool either way.  This voter does anyway  8-)

Ponch

arj0n

Quote from: selmiak on Sun 17/11/2013 13:11:40
just turn it by 180° and it looks even more disturbing ;-D

Looks like a wicked cousin of Doom's Cacodemon  :):

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk