Ponch is in trouble now

Started by jwalt, Tue 26/11/2013 01:01:48

Previous topic - Next topic

jwalt

I don't think anyone on the planet would mistake mine for his, but couldn't resist giving it a try:

Had him doing more than just spinning, but then Anim8or crashed and I lost some work. The suggestion about frequent saves while playing a game also applies to artwork, apparently.

Ghost

jwalt

@ Ghost

It was in the back of my mind, but couldn't locate the one image that had your avatar's full figure. A web search for "kee" didn't turn her up, but did find some interesting bikini clad gals. Point me in the right direction, and I'm willing to try. I have a use for her, too, if I can get a better look.

Ghost

Quote from: jwalt on Tue 26/11/2013 01:11:35
I have a use for her, too, if I can get a better look.
That is not a ghost. I am talking about these bedsheet-clad spookie things? You know, like Pac-Man ghosts? They should work nicely with that square-is style youve got going there (nod)

jwalt

@ Ghost

Square? Where'd that image go?

I'd rather do your avatar.

Ghost

jwalt

@Ghost

And it's round, too. Square seems to work pretty well for Sponge Bob.

Ponch

Goodness! I'm so slim and studly now! :cheesy:

Baron

Where's his udder?  Or is his body just backwards.  Oh..... 8-0

Ghost

Quote from: jwalt on Tue 26/11/2013 02:46:06
And it's round, too. Square seems to work pretty well for Sponge Bob.

Make that "square-ish", then :) Sort of... angular. A Spongebob ghost though. Now that's double awesome.

jwalt

Quote from: Baron on Tue 26/11/2013 03:12:33
Where's his udder? 

A terrible accident with the milking machine. Ponch doesn't like to talk about it.

Ghost

Quote from: Baron on Tue 26/11/2013 03:12:33
Where's his udder?

Since this already is the Rumpus Room. I know that some female cows have horns. But can a male cow (outside of Minecraft) have an udder? I'm to lazy to read it up on Wikipedia.

jwalt

Speaking of square things, I recently had the opportunity to tour the Square Peniks research lab. I was much impressed with their recent advances in audio technology. I'm posting this; it is from an ad campaign that will begin shortly.

Ponch

Square Peniks sound innovation. I like everything about that picture! :cheesy:

Frodo

Wow, the sound quality is AMAZING  :=

Stupot

Tosek

You should try to switch to Blender. It is easy to get the same results with a small amount of work.

TheBitPriest

It's Gumby Ponch! :-D

I think you've found a niche, jwalt!   You know, a game with "clay," "gumby," characters in a toy world might be kind of retro-cool. 

jwalt

Uh... PonchosaurusRex? PonchZilla?

Or, maybe... a chicken.

Ghost

Left one sure is a Creeper. In DISGUISE. They do that, you know? :=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk