jwalt

Quote from: Ponch on Fri 17/10/2014 17:37:04
I believe Frodo has red hair. :wink:

I'll try it again.

Quote from: Frodo on Fri 17/10/2014 12:16:28
How about a Vamp\Hobbit harpist?  :kiss:

I'll see if I can do it.

Quote from: Retro Wolf on Fri 17/10/2014 16:02:55
I've been known to play a mean Theremin!

The Theremin may be easier than morphing your face into that other thing:

Adeel

I think Werewolf is going to be the final transition phase of (current) Retro Wolf. He used to be Oldschool_Wolf, then he grew up to become Retro Wolf and ultimately he will become Werewolf. Nice thinking, jwalt. Why didn't I think about that earlier?

jwalt

Wolfie's theremin and a place to play it in:

Edit: Add musician

Edit2: Add small audience

I could continue on with this, adding more audience members, but I need to fix the auditorium, since some stuff is bugging me.

Adeel

Excellent. I love how Ponch shifts from side to side just to take a look at Retro Wolf! :grin:

Retro Wolf

Yehhhh! Rock that theremin!

Ponch

Quote from: jwalt on Sat 18/10/2014 02:23:36

Gosh! If I had a nickel for every time this has happened to me in real life. Why is there always someone with a pickelhaube at the regional theremin enthusiast's recital? :cheesy:

Icey

Quote from: jwalt on Sun 05/10/2014 17:53:32
Quote from: Ghost on Sun 05/10/2014 16:27:34

Allow me to provide a texture reference (laugh)

I know I'm like years late but good one Jwalt, I was hoping to get one at some point :3
I wish I had noticed sooner but better late than never I always say ;)

jwalt

I'd been messing with this one for a while now. In general, I'm not being pleased with anything I've tried lately, but here it is, nonetheless:

Ponch

Ooh! The Mist? Silent Hill? An American Werecow In London? :cheesy:

Cassiebsg

I'm pretty sure it's called "A Ponch in the Park"... ;) and we know how the "original" ended... 8-0
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

jwalt

I have had a variety of issues, lately, that have scrambled my model files, badly. Not that they were all that well organized to begin with, but I have lost some stuff. Word of warning, the CryptoWall Ransomware was part of the problem. Anyway...

Ponch and Baron have a legal dispute. Decided to see if this venue might provide a solution:

More may follow, but I make no promises.

Ponch

First some light stretching and calisthenics and then... justice! :=

jwalt

A couple of things pointed out to me, on the Anim8or Forums:

Economics explained in terms of two cows:

http://organizationsandmarkets.com/2009/02/25/21-economic-models-explained/

And, that the scene should show the camera and crew. Don't have the crew, but did make a state-of-the-art camera:

Ponch

The giant faces hovering over the law chamber makes me think of Brazil or something. The retro camera design makes me think of The Prisoner for some reason. This world is getting dark and surreal, jwalt. I miss the happy days of theremin recitals and traveling gypsy musicians. :wink:

jwalt

Found the perfect man for the camera:

Need to rig the judge and the bailiff, is why they still have the yoga pose. The floating heads will go away, soon. I've attached them to the bodies, which may prove to be a mistake. We shall see.

Edit: At the risk of giving Ponch nightmares from that motorcycle accident, I decided to make this a personal injury case. This made a new T-Pose necessary:

These add-ons make weight painting difficult, and I don't always get the results I hope for. The doggy Cone-O-Shame seemed more appropriate than a neck brace, in this instance.

jwalt

Ponch was invited to lunch, recently...

Edit: Uh, let's make that invited to Christmas dinner:

Merry Christmas to all!

selmiak

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

jwalt

Quote from: selmiak on Mon 22/12/2014 08:38:43
those reindeer toes! 8-0

That was caused by a wrong extrude that went unnoticed until it was too late. Okay for the creature, but not for Santy.

I've been held up on the courtroom drama. I played Goat Herd and the Gods, which has nothing to do with the characters in this -- I swear!

Just don't tell the folks at Dropped Monocle, okay? Andail might should be worried. I read his post, went to Steam, and now have Paradox.

Still need to rig and etc.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk