Ponch is in trouble now

Started by jwalt, Tue 26/11/2013 01:01:48

Previous topic - Next topic

jwalt

Ponch received his cut from the Bake Sale and promptly purchased a new set of wheels:

For those who are interested, it's supposed to be a Delage, from around 1936, or so. Not affiliated with Chrysler, Plymouth, and Delage.  ;)  She's French, n'est pas. I wanted to give him a 'Merican car, a 1953/54 Studebaker Starliner Coupe, but my meshes were not cooperating.

Adeel

Combine that with the tuxedo cow with this car and you'll get a truly classy* Ponch then.

* Well, Ponch is already classy but in a wild, Texan way. I'm sure he won't mind getting a little bit 'tamed' (I mean: civilized). :=

The car looks quite cool, jwalt. You just made me remind of good ol' days when I used to be busy playing "Mafia".

PS: Coming out of the car's animation needs some work to be done, though.

Cassiebsg

Great car you got there jwalt.

And I agree with Adeel. Try moving Ponch's left leg out first, then the right before getting out. ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Ponch

That is one classy ride! And I am of French descent, so I can totally see myself in that car! :cool:

Baron

Le Ponch, c'est vrai!  Vive le Ponch!

Baron

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Tue 22/07/2014 04:41:28

Gotta be honest, Baron. That is so awesome,  I may have just squirted a little milk on the monitor.  :=

Adeel

Are you sure it's milk and not something else? :=

Baron

One does shudder to think what other fluids Ponch is capable of secreting out of his mammary glands....  He is truly a man of many exceptional talents. :=

jwalt

Baron

It looks kinda like the game "Lemmings", only... there's something different....

Adeel

Quote from: Baron on Wed 23/07/2014 04:01:45
It looks kinda like the game "Lemmings", only... there's something different....

Hey, this is exactly what I thought too (more or less)!

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Wed 23/07/2014 02:39:04
One does shudder to think what other fluids Ponch is capable of secreting out of his mammary glands....  He is truly a man of many exceptional talents. :=
Liquid paper, school paste, all sorts of things.

And I played so many games of Lemmings on the old Amiga. Ahh. The memories! :cheesy:

Baron

Quote from: Ponch on Thu 24/07/2014 01:32:04

Now I have this unhealthy vision stuck in my head of you making a type-o, rubbing it on your nipple, and then carrying on as if nothing untoward had just transpired.  Great.

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Thu 24/07/2014 02:43:07
Quote from: Ponch on Thu 24/07/2014 01:32:04

Now I have this unhealthy vision stuck in my head of you making a type-o, rubbing it on your nipple, and then carrying on as if nothing untoward had just transpired.  Great.

I also secrete a nice liquid starch which comes in handy when it's time to break out the ironing board. :=

Ghost

Quote from: Baron on Wed 23/07/2014 04:01:45

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Wed 23/07/2014 19:24:43
Hey, this is exactly what I thought too (more or less)!

You're both correct. Lemmings are LEFT-HANDED. Ponch favours the other left.

Baron

Quote from: Ponch on Thu 24/07/2014 03:46:13
I also secrete a nice liquid starch which comes in handy when it's time to break out the ironing board. :=

The soap... it doesn't work on my brain! :P

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Thu 24/07/2014 04:06:42
Quote from: Ponch on Thu 24/07/2014 03:46:13

The soap... it doesn't work on my brain! :P
Would you care for a palmful of my freshest liquid soap? :=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk