Ponch is in trouble now

Started by jwalt, Tue 26/11/2013 01:01:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Thepeacefullman

I am probably being too much of a critic here but Ron kinda look's like Jesus Christ. 

jwalt

Adeel changed his avatar. Tried to do a knock off, but kept the old face. Here it is:

And made a teeny-tiny, too:

Not a perfect walk cycle, but I was just trying to mimic the avatar. I refuse to let Adeel ride Ponch. Then again, I do have a saddle, now...

jwalt

I have a new toy to play with. Haven't gotten it to do much, yet.

selmiak

and suddenly the constipation was not a problem anymore...

Ponch

Cassiebsg

I'm sure Tabata will be able to pick up the pieces, and with mastering puzzle skills, put Ponch back together. ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

jwalt

Ponch funded a pilot for a TV series. Thinking of the success of Mike Hammer and Magnum PI, he wanted to create a similar series.

None of the networks picked it up. Pundits said it had to do with the name of the project: Cow PI.

Edit 9/3/2014

Working on this:

I don't believe this will rig properly, so this may be all you see of it. Friend of mine suggested this for a caption: "Mooooove along, Citizen."

Ponch

As much as I like spartan cow, I demand to know why Cow P.I. isn't a game yet. :=

Tabata

Quote from: Ponch on Mon 15/09/2014 17:09:59
... I demand to know why Cow P.I. isn't a game yet. :=
Might be because I am still afraid of your epee?

jwalt

Quote from: Ponch on Mon 15/09/2014 17:09:59
As much as I like spartan cow, I demand to know why Cow P.I. isn't a game yet. :=

I keep getting distracted by stuff.

Ponch

Ooh! Is this one of those fancy new Nintendo Amoobo things I've been hearing about? :cheesy:

CaptainD

selmiak

cool, even with a cowstache! ;-D

Ponch

Are you going to do his brother, Mooigi? :=

jwalt

How about Adeeogi?

I made "run cycles" for both Ponch and Tabata, but they're in the frame such a short time that it's hard to tell. Suppose that is fixable, but not likely to work on this any more. Gorilla is something that comes with Carrara. I've been playing with Carrara, but this is still Anim8or.

Adeel

You've excellently captured my emotions, jwalt. Didn't heard of Carrara before, a quick googling reveals that it's quite an excellent 3D suite. Can't wait to see what you'll make with it! ;-D

Ponch

Personally, I think the little mushroom guy needs a monocle and a pointy german hat. :wink:

Baron

The "Little Mushroom Guy" is actually Toad, loyal retainer of the House of Peach....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk