Ponch is in trouble now

Started by jwalt, Tue 26/11/2013 01:01:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Thu 18/09/2014 12:33:31
The "Little Mushroom Guy" is actually Toad, loyal retainer of the House of Peach....

:wink:

jwalt

Ponch

Perfect in every way! :cheesy:

He could be the pimp that Cow P.I. uses as a street informant! :cool:

Baron

I though this thread was all about scoring easy points against people who couldn't really defend themselves... namely Ponch! 8-0

But very well, my riposte:  it's tough being a nerd....

;)

Ponch

Stop being witty and get back to being my secret informant. What's the word on the street about Adeel? Give me the straight skinny, B. :cool:

jwalt

Baron

Hey Ponch, are you ok?  It looks like your eyes are bleeding....  :-*

selmiak

Tabata

Ponch

Arr! How be it that this thread gets stranger and stranger each time I sail into port, matey? Tis a cursed thread, says I. Arr.

jwalt

Recent comments about "bleeding eyes" and "strange threads," accompanied by sprital nudidity, prompted me to ask one of the Mods to moderate this thread. Snarky was busy, something about not touching something with a ten foot pole. Also, his avatar made modeling him difficult, so I picked on another one:

Edit: Gave the Moderator something to do:

Baron

Why is Ponch trying to ultimate fight wearing that silly nightcap?  Or is it just a deflated dwarf-cap?  Whatever it is, that long-legged sex-icon is sure to open a can of whoop-ass on him at any moment....

Ponch

As if! Have you seen how incredibly toned and sculpted my green-trunked cow's glutes are? Amazing! Almost as sexy as my butt in real life! :=

jwalt

Not going to say which is which, or who is what.

Retro Wolf

Good job Jwalt! One of my favourite westerns!

Tabata

Frodo

Baron

Quote from: jwalt on Wed 24/09/2014 16:31:13
Not going to say which is which, or who is what.

So let's see.....  Mr. Mandarb is pretty righteous, so he must be The Good.  And I make no secret of my sinister villainy, so I must be The Bad.  So that leaves Ponch as.... ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk