Ponch is in trouble now

Started by jwalt, Tue 26/11/2013 01:01:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

There's no reason my drum kit couldn't have a xylophone. (And a cowbell and a gong) :cool:

jwalt

You know, Ponch does, indeed, look happier back there with the cowbells. I shoulda known...

Baron

Has Dennise always had that bald spot and enviable bikini line?

Also, I know things are getting pretty crowded on stage, but if Ponch is going to sit down he might as well do it on a milking stool.  ;)

Gurok

OMG I can't stop seeing the bald spot now :D
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

jwalt

Quote from: Baron on Wed 01/10/2014 02:20:29
Has Dennise always had that bald spot and enviable bikini line?

Also, I know things are getting pretty crowded on stage, but if Ponch is going to sit down he might as well do it on a milking stool.  ;)

I'll have to look at that head, it appears. Did some work on Adeel's sitar:

I doubt my meshes will tolerate a proper yoga pose for Adeel, so that may be all I can do with his pose.

Edit: Reseeded Denise's head. (Some points got moved along the way, somehow.) Also moved the camera to give a better look at Adeel's sitar.

Nothing wrong with Baron's eyes, apparently. That monocle must be a fashion statement of some sort.  ;-)

Edit 2:

I've been trying to address the issue with Denise's shorts for a while now. None of my changes to the weight painting have fixed it. Had to resort to a morph that I can apply in the seated position:

Betcha Ghost never had that problem with his Denise!

Tabata

What a cool band!

… and I am part of it,  YAY!  - Are we going to be seen on TV now?  :grin:
Just that microphone in front of me is a bit risky (laugh)

(I am not responsible for hearing damage in case of adding audio)

Adeel

Looking good so far! I really like how you rendered the sitar with detail!

Can I also have a tiny version of myself, sitting and holding that gorgeous sitar, for my avatar, please?

PS: So far we have seen 3D versions of many AGSers. It's high time that you render a 3D version of yourself too!  You can sit on my left side and playing

jwalt

Possible avatars:

Disclaimer: No Adeels were harmed in the creation of these files, but I did stress the hell out of his pelvis and knees. And, still, didn't get very good results.

jwalt

I did the band logo as "Cow Ponchers." May change the group's name to "Cow Motion." Cow motion, commotion, get it? No? Not important.

Anyway:

It's fairly easy to get 3D stuff to move. It's fairly difficult to get the motion to look realistic. Sorry if I've made anyone's eyes bleed, or made anyone want to puke. Just 'cause I'm having fun doesn't mean anyone else is.

Adeel

Quote from: jwalt on Wed 01/10/2014 23:53:01
Disclaimer: No Adeels were harmed in the creation of these files, but I did stress the hell out of his pelvis and knees. And, still, didn't get very good results.

I laughed out loud at this (laugh). I think I'll take all three of them as my avatar. And for so ;)me reason, I like the way Adeel is sitting in the latest animation and would like to have it as my avatar too! ;)

And don't worry about making anyone's eyes bleed. I don't know about others but I'm having fun for sure and I look forward to more.

PS: Where's the 3D replica of you, jwalt? I'm still waiting for it!

jwalt

Some issues with a direct on, front view, so I took this off to the side.

Ponch

Now that we have the band together, we can travel the world, rocking out and foiling sinister plots!
[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RjALTeULI4[/embed]

Adeel

Splendid, jwalt. I added all four of them to my glorious collection of avatars! :cheesy:

I think I should now pester Ponch to draw a dancing cow avatar for me. :grin:

Baron

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Wed 01/10/2014 20:33:43
It's high time that you render a 3D version of yourself too!  You can sit on my left side and playing

Quote from: jwalt on Wed 01/10/2014 23:53:01

So.... jwalt is actually some sort of frisky rug?  Curiouser and curiouser....

Adeel

Seems like I posted without completing my sentence. :-[

I was going to ask jwalt render a 3D version of himself, playing a hand-pumped harmonium ! :grin:

jwalt

An attempt at another Forum member.

jwalt

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Sun 05/10/2014 11:32:43
Ah, jwalt, is that you? ;-D

Nope. Although there have been some parallels drawn.

Here's an attempt at a Harmonium:

Adeel

Sweet. I'm already in love with the harmonium! Btw, did I tell you that harmonium is one of my favourite musical instrument? :cheesy:

monkey424

Quote from: jwalt on Sun 05/10/2014 11:04:01
An attempt at another Forum member.

I reckon it might be icey.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk