PD- now with voices

Started by Igor, Tue 30/07/2002 19:02:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Butcher

it's a demo dude!
:)

HEY IGOR! this is REALLY COOL! it seems very very promising! the graphics are pretty much the coolest I've seen on AGS (you should really stick to AGS 'cause it's the coolest) and I'm planning to get into your tutorials as fast as possible! YOU ROCK!

On the other hand ...GO TO HELL YOU ARTSY BASTARD! WE DON'T NEED TALENTED PEOPLE USING THIS ENGINE! Damn! this game makes me want to quit ags for ever! i can't ever reach that level of gamemaking! DAMN YOU TO HELL!

well just kidding about all those damnations...although after playing wtii,PD,and revenants demos I seriously thought to myself...what the hell am I doing here? I could never compete against that kind of adventuregamemaking...still I'll make RR3 just for the heck of it!

GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING! can't wait to see the complete game!

-------edit
oops! just realised there isn't going to be a complete game...silly me...though there should be...I'm downloading Ignac right now...
---------------------

Igor

Butcher- thanks ;D
PD was really just a short testing game for me to get used to AGS... and that's all. Ignac2 is where all the really hard work goes ;)

Oh, and i'll stick with AGS. It rocks!

Visti

Damn, dude!
That's gotta be the best original stuff I've seen in a very long time. Superb animation/graphics, excellent atmosphere, feel and style. To describe the graphics without using superlatives is like describing Samatha Fox's ...(Well, you know) ...  without using both hands. The menus also work out so well that this one has to get a freakin' high score on my personal Demo review list. After seeing this i can't wait for Ignac II...Well, In fact I've been waiting for that since Ignac. Keep up the fantastic work. (Can't tell you to stick with AGS because it's the best, because I've only just started using it. Seems brilliant so far)

Igor

Visti: appreciate it!
And as a fan of Samantha Fox's... things... i'm flattered someone compare my graphic to those two big... natural... pieces of art ;)

danny*

Simply,THE COOLEST (demo) GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!
Thanks!!!

Leisuresuitpim

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk