Breakage

Started by Shadow1000, Thu 05/12/2013 01:48:35

Previous topic - Next topic

TassieDevil

Hi,
I need a larger cloud, suppose I have to show something to the fisherman (I got 2 or 3 so far). What to do with the funny - now working - machine next to the grumpy sleeping alien.
Suppose to do all this first before dealing with the witch?

Shadow1000

Quote from: TassieDevil on Fri 06/12/2013 16:06:54
Hi,
I need a larger cloud, suppose I have to show something to the fisherman (I got 2 or 3 so far). What to do with the funny - now working - machine next to the grumpy sleeping alien.
Suppose to do all this first before dealing with the witch?

Did you:

Spoiler
get the pants for the alien yet?
[close]

SHADOW

axxesfun

So far I got
Spoiler
duct tape, scrap of paper, acorn, drill, bowl (empty) and the can (taped and with a hole, made by the drill). 
[close]

stuck now...

Last thing I did was putting
Spoiler
the red gem stone onto the grave, which moved the stone statue quite a bit. However I still found no way on a) how to get the ball off the statue b) with what to fill the bowl and c) where to use the drill? An answer to any of these three will push me further, I guess...
[close]

Tabata

Just some steps behind ...
Spoiler
... the grave are some barrels that can help you to get answers for all three of your questions ...
[close]

axxesfun

@TABATA

It was absolutely not obviously to me, since
Spoiler
the barrels were already leaking and OPEN as well ("I am not putting my hands in that goo!") - but at this time he was unable to fill up the bowl.
[close]

And as for the
Spoiler
drill... I already tried to drill nearly all available game objects, except the barrels which I supposed to be already open! So I missed that one.
[close]

Thanks a lot for your slight hint, got it and moving on now...

donmartin

I am stuck at the very beginning. I have:

Duct, rubi, can with tape, scrap of paper and acorn.

Some hint, please.

Etumretniw

Quote from: donmartin on Thu 12/12/2013 17:43:48
I am stuck at the very beginning. I have:

Duct, rubi, can with tape, scrap of paper and acorn.

Some hint, please.

Spoiler
If you speak with the shopkeeper about being on land, some new options might be available for you when speaking to the goblin. Taking that line of conversation to its end might give a reward.
[close]

donmartin

Spoiler
If you speak with the shopkeeper about being on land, some new options might be available for you when speaking to the goblin. Taking that line of conversation to its end might give a reward.
[close]
Ty

axxesfun

finished... including the trophy award 8-), hurray!

Uziel

I'm stuck already, and at a perusal of the thread, far earlier than most people... :embarrassed:
I've managed to get so far (without reading any hints anywhere) to the puzzle with the holes in the wall. I have the 4 sticks, and looking up at the candles above, I'm guessing it should be obvious as to which sticks go in which holes... but i'm confuzzled by it all... possibly playing an adventure game with good puzzles, the morning after New Year's isn't my most brilliant idea to date? :grin:

Tabata

Quote from: Uziel on Wed 01/01/2014 01:48:59
... and looking up at the candles above, I'm guessing it should be obvious as to which sticks go in which holes... ...
It will become obvious if you can manage  ...
Spoiler
  … to lit those candles.
[close]

Uziel

Quote from: Tabata on Wed 01/01/2014 10:39:51
It will become obvious if you can manage  ...
Spoiler
  … to lit those candles.
[close]

lol... would you believe I had already lit those candles. One shouldn't play games involving puzzles whilst hung over. I loaded it this morning, and worked it out within 20 seconds. Plus ripped through a lot more of the game. Brilliant game!

But I'm stuck again....
Spoiler

1. Can't work out what to do with the witch? Haven't gotten anywhere at all there.
2. I've placed the cabbage in the machine.. not sure if I need to do anything else with this device?
3. I now have a large cloud... not sure what to do with it? I haven't done anything with the fisherman (other than taking the pants off the line, dying them and given them to the shy alien.
4. I'm not sure what the second grumbly dude wants... happy pills maybe?
[close]

Leon

@Uziel:

For 4:
Spoiler
Talk to the third guy....
[close]
and 1, 2, and 3 will follow.
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Uziel

Thanks Leon, smooth sailing after that. Game completed. I assume the "star, eye and trophy" at the end, are the 3 "trophies" in the game?

Etumretniw

Quote from: Uziel on Mon 06/01/2014 08:55:01
Thanks Leon, smooth sailing after that. Game completed. I assume the "star, eye and trophy" at the end, are the 3 "trophies" in the game?
Oooh, you got all achievements. Maybe a first. The star one at least is almost OCD-like. Or luck :)

Kitty Trouble

Spoiler
I'm having problems with not sure what to do next.

I got past the console and obtained the coin- but not the pants, and don't know what ball-like thing to add to the machine.

I have a small cloud and can't cross the large gap of air using that cloud.

I opened the large door to get the paper, but there is a button that won't move.

Other people mention a "witch" before even moving those 3 guys out of the way. But I see no witch anywhere.
[close]

Hints on what to do next would be appreciated.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk