Memoires d' un serpent OO Memories of a Snake

Started by lalaloggins, Wed 11/12/2013 02:35:43

Previous topic - Next topic

lalaloggins

Hi, brand new to the forum but have been an adventure game lover for 20 years. I am playing Memories d'un Serpent and I am stuck at Merlin's house. I don't know where to go or what to do. Salazar won't pick up anything and when I use the spell book on the young wizard in the house, he reads his mind but nothing happens. Please point me in the right direction. I've gone upstairs to the trophy room and into the room with the cauldron. I've gone outside. I literally don't know what I'm supposed to do next. Any help is appreciated.

lalaloggins

Figured it out. Needed to be upstairs a click the corridor. Otherwise he just kept going upstairs. Kinda frustrating. Now I'm trying to find Rowena's lost tiara. I'm also trying to figure out how to get the candy from the jar. Any hints would be appreciated! TIA

lalaloggins

Figured out how to open chest and got the tiara. I've made the sleeping potion and created the secret chamber but now I'm stuck again. I need to somehow get a toad to hatch an egg so I can make a Basalisk. I have talked to everyone and tried every item in my inventory on everything and everyone. He won't put anything into the cauldron because he says I've got to know what I'm doing before I put any ingredients in. Please help! TIA

Marion

Click on the books in the potions room, you will pick some recipes :)

splat44

This game is very hard!

So far I following:
Spoiler
Book from bedroom (already used once), all ingredient, flask of venom. Got another empty glass (after giving leeches to wizard)
[close]

Not sure what to so with snake and the rat!

Can anyone help?

edited

I already figured out and completed the game!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk