"Dead Synchronicity" hits Kickstarter and Greenlight... with playable demo!

Started by Fictiorama, Thu 19/12/2013 15:45:00

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Congrats on reaching your target guys! ;-D  It's been a long slog but you made it in the end.

Fictiorama

Quote from: CaptainD on Fri 11/04/2014 16:34:20
Congrats on reaching your target guys! ;-D  It's been a long slog but you made it in the end.

Thanks SO MUCH!!!! :D

Fitz

I checked KS this morning, shortly after it hit the 45K mark -- but thought I'd wait for you to see and share the big news! Congrats, well deserved! Now do that time-bending magic you've been talking about and give us the game NOW! ;)

Fictiorama

Quote from: Fitz on Fri 11/04/2014 18:23:37
I checked KS this morning, shortly after it hit the 45K mark -- but thought I'd wait for you to see and share the big news! Congrats, well deserved! Now do that time-bending magic you've been talking about and give us the game NOW! ;)

Thanks so much! Will try to do the trick! :D

Fictiorama

Eric

Fictiorama

Quote from: Eric on Sun 13/04/2014 02:47:58
Happy to have backed this. The art is fantastic.

Thanks, Eric! We'll tell our artist, he'll be happy to hear that! :)

Stupot

selmiak

Congrats on cashing in on the goal! I would totally have backed this if kickstarter wouldn't be so cocky with their credit card payment (which I don't have) but I'll make sure to buy the game once it's out and play the hell out of it. This is looking really great  :-D

deadsuperhero

So glad that this game hit its target! :D It has an amazing style and looks really compelling.
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

Fictiorama

Quote from: DeadSuperHero on Fri 18/04/2014 21:08:57
So glad that this game hit its target! :D It has an amazing style and looks really compelling.

Thanks so much!!! :)

Pyke

Congrats on the funding! So excited to see where you go with this!

Fictiorama

Quote from: Pyke on Thu 24/04/2014 16:21:52
Congrats on the funding! So excited to see where you go with this!

Thanks so much, Pyke! (And sorry it took us this long to answer... :shocked: )

Cheers!

Fictiorama

Hi adventure lovers!

We would like to announce... Daedalic Entertainment will publish Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow comes Today!

http://www.deadsynchronicity.com/blog/fictiorama-daedalic-perfect-synchronicity/

The game will feature full English and German professional voice over, and texts in Spanish, English, German, French, Italian and Russian! Great news! :D

Cheers!

selmiak

congrats!

But don't you use kickstarter when you don't have a publisher, now you have both?

Fictiorama

Quote from: selmiak on Thu 23/10/2014 20:29:16
congrats!

But don't you use kickstarter when you don't have a publisher, now you have both?

Thanks @Selmiak!

Due to the Kickstarter campaign, we got the funds to finish the game. Now the collaboration with Daedalic will allow the game to be improved and will help us distributing the game. Options not incompatible at all! :)

For us, the most important thing is to get a better game in every possible way... so that as many players as they want might enjoy it! ;)

Cheers!

Grim

Fictiorama

Quote from: Grim on Sat 25/10/2014 05:02:07
Wow! Looks like you've hit the jackpot!:)

Well done!

Thanks @Grim! Well, we hope we had!;)

Fingers crossed for the release!

Cheers!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk