Who was the first AGSer?

Started by Sledgy, Tue 24/12/2013 14:19:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Sledgy

After Chris Jones, of course

Just interesting

Radiant

Grundislav

I just met him in person a little over a week ago!

AGA

Also these aren't the first forums.  Oranges is a relative newbie.  Gilbert and RobertEric (no longer around) were on the old old (pre EZBoard) forums.

Dualnames

Las Naranjas was the first AGSer on these forums, but there were ezboards, once I looked who was the first to register, and I remember I wasn't so excited after I found out who.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

qptain Nemo

Well, Chris Jones' mother. Obviously.

AGA

Ol' Ma Jones doesn't approve of AGS.  Hence Chris's no longer being a part of it.

Andail

First member here doesn't mean much since all ezboard members were "imported" in a bunch, in no particular order. That doesn't mean Oranges doesn't rock, still

AGA

Incorrect.  People had to register on the new forums again, and CJ set their regdate as 'imported from EZBoard' manually.  Nothing was imported, no users, no posts, nothin'!

Andail

Ah, that's true, I stand corrected :)

What matters is that a bunch of ex-ezboard members have virtually the same reg dates, which don't tell at what point they actually joined the community. Not that it actually matters, of course...

AGA

I did try to go through a while ago, to see if I could find the EZboard accounts of various AGS people, to work out the regdates.  I found some, but unfortunately that information doesn't seem to exist anymore since EZboard changed hands recently.

Mine was 01 August 2001, that I do remember.

Grundislav

Mine was March of 2001, a fact I still proudly lord over AGA.

Dualnames

I know who made the last post on the ezboards though.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ghost

I think what matters more is: Who will be the LAST AGSer?

miguel

There can be only one of us!
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Blackthorne

-----------------------------------
"Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk