Blackwell Epiphany

Started by piperhcombs, Thu 24/04/2014 19:51:00

Previous topic - Next topic

yamipanda

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Fri 30/01/2015 09:59:57
I think I need some slight "push" towards solution.

My situation is this:
Spoiler

I am at the part where I need to bring two spirits to the circle of protection in the Church School.
I've already managed to solve Heather / Tanya story. Currently there is a ghost of the Peter Fielding in the gym which has to be moved there as well.
I've met with his sister in appartement, and talked to her, I found his farther's tomb on the cemetery. At this point I seemingly meet dead end, because I tried every available topic in the dialog, and yet the story just does not move forward.
I have a vague guess that I must do something with the calendar at the gym to make Peter visit the cemetery, or something like that. Yet I didn't find the way to make Rosangela enter the gym (she needs keycard?), and Joey has no way to manipulate with the calendar himself.
The locations available to me at this point are: Blackwell House, Police Station, Fielding's Gym, Fielding's Appartement, Church School and the Cemetry.
[close]
Spoiler
Do you know someone who frequents the gym, who doesn't need his keycard anymore? He wouldn't notice if you "borrowed" it. You'll need a bit of help from a friend to get it.
[close]

Crimson Wizard

Actually, it appeared that I simply did not notice the "Card" hotspot at the Fielding appartament. Considering all the trash lying around... Some pixel hunting helped :).

Quote from: yamipanda on Fri 30/01/2015 11:04:15
Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Fri 30/01/2015 09:59:57
I think I need some slight "push" towards solution.

My situation is this:
Spoiler

I am at the part where I need to bring two spirits to the circle of protection in the Church School.
I've already managed to solve Heather / Tanya story. Currently there is a ghost of the Peter Fielding in the gym which has to be moved there as well.
I've met with his sister in appartement, and talked to her, I found his farther's tomb on the cemetery. At this point I seemingly meet dead end, because I tried every available topic in the dialog, and yet the story just does not move forward.
I have a vague guess that I must do something with the calendar at the gym to make Peter visit the cemetery, or something like that. Yet I didn't find the way to make Rosangela enter the gym (she needs keycard?), and Joey has no way to manipulate with the calendar himself.
The locations available to me at this point are: Blackwell House, Police Station, Fielding's Gym, Fielding's Appartement, Church School and the Cemetry.
[close]
Spoiler
Do you know someone who frequents the gym, who doesn't need his keycard anymore? He wouldn't notice if you "borrowed" it. You'll need a bit of help from a friend to get it.
[close]

paolo

Looks like I'm stuck much earlier than most people here. If it matters, I'm playing the demo.

Spoiler
I've got into the building and got to the second floor. I have fiddled with the fuses, read the newspaper, spoken to the guy on the phone and tried combining clues in the phone, but now I'm stuck... Any pointers? Thanks.
[close]

EDIT: Never mind, I got it in the end. I had somehow managed to completely overlook the door at the top left of the screen. All finished now!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk