Cryo

Started by kaput, Tue 07/01/2014 23:16:51

Previous topic - Next topic

kaput

I'm having problems!

Spoiler
I have the hydration suit thing on, but now I need meds. Problem is I cannot seem to find the blasted medical report... Clicked on pretty much everything. Help :-D
[close]

Peder 🚀

Spoiler
Have you learned to use computers yet? You need this skill to be able to find it!
[close]

kaput

Quote from: Peder Johnsen+ on Tue 07/01/2014 23:19:06
Spoiler
Have you learned to use computers yet? You need this skill to be able to find it!
[close]

Spoiler
I thought it might be something like that. The dude doesn't want to read the books, but I'll try again.
[close]

Peder 🚀

Quote from: Sunny Penguin on Tue 07/01/2014 23:21:41
Spoiler
I thought it might be something like that. The dude doesn't want to read the books, but I'll try again.
[close]

Spoiler
You have to find one specific book, it should be "clear" what shelf it's in
[close]

kaput

Stupot

Re: "perseverance"
Spoiler
I can just about type fast enough to write the first two sentences 3 times each within the minute, but I'll never be able to do the third (or fourth, fifth?) as well. Is there a way around this part?
[close]

Peder 🚀

Spoiler
There's a total of three sentences
[close]
I'm afraid there is no way around it, I guess what we should have done was add some seconds to the timer after each fail or something similar.
There is no way around it so the best way is maybe to practice in notepad or something..

If we ever decide to make a bigger game out of this we will for sure look into a way to make it easier if someone is unable to do it..

[EDIT]
If anyone else is having issues getting past this part I've created a save file right after it, I have however done nothing else but gone straight to the library and started the "lessons".
I've included a save game for original settings and one for full screen, DD5 and no filter, it can be downloaded here: http://agsarchives.com/cryo-saves.zip

zorra

Stuck on this beautiful game ???

Spoiler
Am I supposed to be able to guess the password on the smaller computers? I cannot figure out any other thing left for me to do to proceed in finding the medical report and food. But all my attempts at passwords have failed. It could be that I haven't guessed the numerical code to get back in the cryo-chamber area, but that's stumped me as well.
[close]

Atavismus

Thx for "beautiful game"! :)
It's always nice to know that ppl play your game even after so much time.
Even if my memory is sometimes bad, feel free to ask concrete questions.
For the moment, here is what I can say :
Spoiler

I guess you have to read a note/report about passwords.
Also, not sure you need this but maybe it could help someone:
For lockpad of glass door, you need a date...
For lockpad of main door, you need a letter...
[close]

Mind, the game is supposed to be hard, so don't be discouraged. ;)

Good luck and have fun!

zorra

Thank you! I hope you make more.

Atavismus

No problem, I hope you'll finish it.
Feel free to ask more hints if needed. ;)

More is coming for sure!
First Dustbowl. (As we are in direct competition with GTA V for PC *cough*, we should release it before march. ^^)

Then Kingdom of Ehcilc.

Then a short Dune fan game (started before DB and KoE and almost finished).

Should be enough for 2015 (if we maybe add one MAGS and/or one Ludum Dare). :D

2016 is already full of projects! ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk