Colouring Ball - Sword of Wanton Destruction - Winner Announced

Started by kconan, Wed 08/01/2014 07:46:49

Previous topic - Next topic

kconan

"Master, you have promised that I will receive the weapon upon completion of my training.  I've heard the legends, and know that the sage chroniclers report mixed reviews on it's power when wielded by a man such as myself - but this concerns me not!  O' wizened mentor, we both know that it is now time for your protégé to receive...THE ULTIMATE SWORD OF WANTON DESTRUCTION!"

Your master hands you:

Colouring/Coloring Ball Competition ends on Friday, January 24th.  And yes, there will be trophies (admittedly a bit bland) you trophy vultures!

Glowing Gold Sword:                 Sturdy Silver Sword:                 Rotted, Pitted Wooden Sword:

jwalt

Your Master hands you a sword with a wizard trapped inside, imprisoned by arcane glyphs. The wizard is not all that happy about being trapped in the blade, thus the mixed reviews on its functionality.

[imgzoom]http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o756/jwalt10705/janBall1_zps98740b52.png[/imgzoom]

Eric

PIZZZZZZZZZZZAAA in the morning, pizza in the evening, pizza at suppertime. When pizza's on a dagger, you can eat pizza anytime!

Intense Degree

“Ah… yes… about that… Unfortunately THE ULTIMATE SWORD OF WANTON DESTRUCTIONâ,,¢ was taken by Sir Dennis of SpiritOcean upon his graduation.”

“Well, what about the fearsome blade DOOMSTICK?”

“Alas, that too has gone, given to Sir Ray Partenaire-de-vie! But fear not my young apprentice, I have procured for you no lesser foil than the ZOOMSTICKâ,,¢!

Forged by Master Smith Maid-de-Lyons its icy bite is renowned throughout the lands as a thing of beauty and power. Plus it gives you something like +20 ice damage and a cold blast spell on a throw of 12 - pretty sweet huh?

Use it well young apprentice, use it fairly, but above all else, use it quickly.

Also I would probably head north if I were you, a long way north.”

HanaIndiana

Your master hands you A-sword.

"Beware!
This sword is so wanton in its destruction, that the only winning move is not to wield it at all."

Ponch

Your master hands you the legendary Conhando the Legendary Cone-handed Giant's Giant Sword of Conehandedness +2.

This mighty weapon would be the perfect weapon to complete your Quest Of GreatnessTM if only you were a giant. And had giant cone-shaped hands.  :undecided:

kconan

Awesome entries!  Now bring on some more!

Ghost

With some reverence, your master hands you a sword... that has a blade made of puzzle pieces.

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/ULpMGEz.png[/imgzoom]

"There's one piece missing", you say.
"Yes", answers your master sadly, "The last piece was stolen by your evil twin brother. The one with the goatee?"
"Ohnoes!", you wail, "That means..."
"Yes, my pupil. PLOT COUPON."

selmiak

>send out Robina on a quest for the lost puzzle piece...

Ghost

Quote from: selmiak on Wed 15/01/2014 00:20:28
>send out Robina on a quest for the lost puzzle piece...

Wrong thread man! Totally the wrong thread! (laugh)

Gilbert

Tabata

:shocked:  WOE ...  if any of you guys dares to find and put that missing piece in!

Hobo

Seeing the sword in your master's arms, you take a deep breath. Something that you have desired for so long is finally in your reach and ready to be wielded. As your hesitant hand moves slowly towards the hilt, the sword suddenly speaks: "Will you already pick me up, so i can bite you?"

kconan

Tore!  And welcome to the board!

C'mon Tabata, you must have a Wanton Sword of Destruction idea rolling around in your head. 8-)

Ponch

Quote from: kconan on Wed 15/01/2014 18:31:53
C'mon Tabata, you must have a Wanton Sword of Destruction idea rolling around in your head. 8-)
I'm surprised she doesn't have a smiley for that! 8-)

Ghost

Quote from: Tabata on Wed 15/01/2014 06:35:05
:shocked:  WOE ...  if any of you guys dares to find and put that missing piece in!

The one... showing her top covering her navel? Are we THIS strict now? :=

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 15/01/2014 18:37:45
Quote from: kconan on Wed 15/01/2014 18:31:53
I'm surprised she doesn't have a smiley for that! 8-)
+1

Tabata

Ha, ha, ha â€" about me and having an idea for the sword is looking like this  > >       sorry,

… but I am very proud of the done entries here â€" they are really awesome  (nod)
â€" you guys are really good  *clap, clap, clap*

arj0n

The real Goblin sword. The eyes turn red-blue when goblins are close. Whoooo, magic.
[imgzoom]http://tdepaus.home.xs4all.nl/arj0n/Goblins-sword.png[/imgzoom]

kconan

TGames

As you are about to set out on an epic journey to slay the dragon and save the princess, your master takes a sword out of the cupboard. He says " I give thee, Dragon Slayer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk