pickel sprite

Started by Duzz, Sat 22/03/2003 07:37:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Duzz

This was created under my friends direction after i stole my brothers sprite, and he stole my pickel.  :'(

it's not so much a game as a social commentary.

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/theclampdown/pickelspritey.exe

it's 800x600 (wOw!) Hi color, about 630k. and you should be able to complete it in just under 4 seconds.

sorry for wasting everyones time :'(
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

remixor

This is my new favorite game.  YOU RULE.  :o
lol, well maybe not my ABSOLUTE favorite, but it was for some reason hilarious.  I did actually laugh out loud.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Scummbuddy

I have never come up opon a better game until now.  Beautiful Sprite bottle.  I think I got all the points, but I couldnt read the end screen....

And I'm stuck.  What do you do after you grab the pickle?
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Duzz

thanks guys, I aim to please.....   ok, maybe I don't. but thanks anyway

ScummyB
Spoiler
after you grab the pickel, you'll need to heat it up in the sun, then use it to open the sprite bottle.  once that is done, pour the sprite on the clock and it will short-circuit allowing you to destroy the evil count brimshaw's evil minions, then you'll just have to find a way into his castle, but i'll leave that up to you...
[close]
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk