Alum

Started by Monsieur OUXX, Sun 12/01/2014 13:00:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsieur OUXX

Where do you hide when the eBots are after you?

Spoiler

- you can't go into the arcade
- you can't enter either of the two apartment doors
- you can't walk upstairs
- you can't exit the city through the gate on the left
- you can't "use" the statue
- you can't "use" the bench.
- you can't hide by simply standing on the opposite side of the statue
...and there are no more clickable areas
[close]

EDIT: one second later I found the solution...
@bangerang101: I would strongly recommend...
Spoiler

...drawing the foreground plant thicker, because it hurts logic to see that Alum can hide behind that skinny plant. That's why I didn't even consider it.
[close]

donkeymilk

Anyone know how to engage the e-bot transporter rocket thingy when escaping from Mr. Glym's building.
It looks like you have to press numerous buttons and levers and I'm completely stumped.
if you exit the container an e-bot standing with Mr. Glym kills you ,so you have to keep reloading and trying again.
So i keep trying to decipher the notes on the left,i get the first one right,but the next ones i can't figure out.
Maybe i shouldn't play these games at 3 in the morning.

Stupot

Quote from: donkeymilk on Tue 02/06/2015 03:57:59
Anyone know how to engage the e-bot transporter rocket thingy when escaping from Mr. Glym's building.
It looks like you have to press numerous buttons and levers and I'm completely stumped.
if you exit the container an e-bot standing with Mr. Glym kills you ,so you have to keep reloading and trying again.
So i keep trying to decipher the notes on the left,i get the first one right,but the next ones i can't figure out.
Maybe i shouldn't play these games at 3 in the morning.
Spoiler
It's literally what you see is what you do. Up means up, green means green. As far as I remember, there's no trickery. just keep at it.
[close]

donkeymilk

stupot+

What do u think i've been doing :)

Anyway i think 123Pazu has finally reached this part of the game.
Alum - Part 19 Let's Play Walkthrough - Chapter 4
Code: ags
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMvSOUb7SsA&list=PLv_2SQLNWWxauvh4k7nYdVdCKhWV46AE5&index=19

I'm watching it right now and hoping  i get an idea of what to do.
I always come across one puzzle in some adventure games that will have  me stumped,it must be something to do with how my brain works,who knows.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk