Desecration...Update Posts

Started by Slasher, Mon 20/01/2014 17:51:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

Are you too late to rescue the sacrificial virgin and stop the mad Master?

From the dark abandoned sewers the Master sends out his Zombies to destroy London!!

Game progress: 92%

Voice actors still required...

Slasher

New scene in production:

Paying a visit to Arkem asylum for the insane.
What information can you find out that will help you defeat the 'Master' and stop London being obliterated!

Game progress 94% (on schedule thanks to all those helping in this project ;)).

Frodo

mkennedy

Is there any way to get more torch fuel if you run low? Also I'd suggest making a light version without the speech pack for people with slower connections.

Slasher

Hi mkennedy,

QuoteIs there any way to get more torch fuel if you run low?

If you run out of torch fuel the rooms will become quite dark. However, once you reach the sewers with a wild dog / rats..... Mm, I don't want to give much away ;).

Regarding voice pack: the voice pack is not that heavy regarding total game size. Something I shall think about.

cheers

Slasher

New scene (only showing part of screen) in production

The Master has you playing human snakes n ladders...
Will you get to the top of the ladders or will you be sliding down on the snakes.. (laugh)

Game progress: 96% and the temperature is rising ;)

Slasher

New scene in production.

Can you rescue the virgin before she is sacrificed by the Master?

Game is hotting up at progress of 97%....

Frodo

Release date is so close now, I can just feel it.  :grin:

Mandle

Wait...Is this like a Microsoft software update kind of 97% where the last 3% takes longer than the 97% before it? (laugh)

Please say "no"!!!

I NEED TO PLAY THIS!!!

Slasher

Cheers guys,

well, I hope 3% is not going to take longer than 97%  Mandle :)

Here is an update of Snakes n Ladders scene (part of room only showing)

Watch out for the zombies (laugh)

For all those who can't play a game without a walkthrough you could always use the Cheat Mode (laugh)

I again thank all those helping with this project (nod)

Mandle

I'm imagining that with zombies roaming the map the snake leading back down is not always the worst option like it is in the Snakes and Ladders board game...

I play this classic board game often in classes with my students, including the "Incy-Wincy Spider" version and the "Tortoise and the Hare" version invented by myself, and love the game. I still have pretty much as much fun going for the number needed on the dice to hit the big ladder as my kids do...

So yeah...I can't wait to play it with zombies thrown into the mix to make it a strategic map puzzle!

Slasher

Hi,

The game Desecration is in its final stages.

Testing to commence in 2 / 3 weeks time.

I am therefore looking for additional beta testers as well as spell / literary checkers.

Please PM in the first inst.

Cheers ;)

Slasher

UPDATE:

Desecration is finished as far as the basic game is concerned.

For the next few days, maybe a week or more, I will be going bug-eyed, taking calming pills and hoping to fix any issues found, though testers always seem to spot stuff you have overlooked (roll).

Watch out for an hilarious moment near the end, you're sure to wet your pants (laugh)

So, keep your ears open and your eyes peeled around July for Desecration (nod)

frenzykitty

Frodo

Brilliant, thanks for the update, Slasher.  It's great to know the game is progessing so well. 

Hope the bugs don't give you TOO much agro  :smiley:

Slasher

Hi guys,

final slideshow before releasing in July......

[embed=700,500]http://youtu.be/hxEeDRfqugo[/embed]

Frodo

Loving this more, every time I see it.  :grin:

And that music is so CREEPY!  :cheesy:

Slasher

Update...

Desecration is finished, game wise.

Waiting to put the last of the voices into the game and finish off grammar checking.

Release date mid July.

Charles Davenport is coming..........................

Frodo

C;mon everyone... get your lines finished, and send them back to Slasher, so he can release his game.  :cheesy:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk