Anastronaut II

Started by Andy, Sat 01/02/2014 13:49:13

Previous topic - Next topic

AnasAbdin

Commander Low if you have vision issues you can contact me for another version like the one mentioned here:

Anastronaut II: The Dark Side -CBV

Solution:
Spoiler
Make sure the most west basin is pink. Then it tints into orange as it proceeds north, and tints into blue as it proceeds south. The far east basin is green. If you still need help let me know I will upload a screenshot.
[close]

Commander Low

Thanks Anas! A pic would be really helpful!

Spoiler
How can the mouse be more "evident" to the waiter?
[close]

AnasAbdin

Here you go:
Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Commander Low on Mon 19/05/2014 05:46:13
Spoiler
How can the mouse be more "evident" to the waiter?
[close]

Spoiler
Excuse me, that mouse has a name and it's Tabata! :P keep chasing her until she's near the ashtray. Btw... you could use the mouse with the pianist for an Easter egg...
[close]

Commander Low

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Mon 19/05/2014 10:27:47
Spoiler
Excuse me, that mouse has a name and it's Tabata! :P keep chasing her until she's near the ashtray. Btw... you could use the mouse with the pianist for an Easter egg...
[close]

Spoiler
Ahahahaha sorry for not having called her by her name. By the way the Easter Egg is hilarious
[close]

Spoiler
At the moment I am wandering from place to place. I guess I have to feed the seal... and that in order to fish I probably have to use the worm, but how?Which is the best place to "charge" the battery?
[close]

AnasAbdin

Spoiler
dip the battery in the snow 8-)
[close]

Commander Low

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Mon 19/05/2014 18:10:24
Spoiler
dip the battery in the snow 8-)
[close]

Actually I have done it before but thought it was not right because I receive this error:
Spoiler
Error: prepare_script: error -18 (no such function in script) trying to run 'hHotspot3_UseInv' (Room 55)

And this is the topic concerning it
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=35344.0

Sorry fot the OT
[close]

AnasAbdin

I just checked it out, it is a test function that I forgot to remove. It doesn't have any effect on the game.

Spoiler
Anyway you are supposed to boost the battery from the 'Crafting Room' of planet Å .
[close]

Commander Low

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Mon 19/05/2014 20:24:01
Spoiler
Anyway you are supposed to boost the battery from the 'Crafting Room' of planet Å .
[close]

Spoiler
but I have to pass the seal to go there, right? I guess I have to feed her/him (a name here?:-D) and I have a worm but no hook to fish with!
[close]

AnasAbdin

Haha no he is only 'Seal'!
You get to the crafting room from the inventory GUI...

Spoiler
you can't find a hook? Carve one ;)
[close]

Problem

Wow, I suddenly seem to have lost all my adventure gaming skills. :-D
I can't even solve the first puzzle.
Spoiler
I have the bottle (filled with water), the label and the toilet paper core. I've pushed the box all the way to the right (apparently smashing the chain attachement, but it's still attached from the top). Now I'm running out of ideas and start using everything on everything.
[close]

Tabata

There's also another bottle (made of glass) that you should go for.

Problem

Ah! I didn't realize I had to
Spoiler
click on the bottle three times until he finally picks it up.
[close]
I keep forgetting that player characters can be a little stubborn sometimes ;)
Thanks, Tabata!

SirPrimalform

Anyone able to help? I'm massively stuck.

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Wed 07/05/2014 07:17:38

Spoiler
The battery is in the main cockpit room. It's higher than your reach so you'll have to build a 'getter' tool using (metal chain + metal link ring + fiberglass + screws) then find an electrical outlet and charge the battery.
[close]

Even with that hint:

Spoiler
I have all of those items but I've tried using them together in various combinations and don't seem to be able to make anything.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk