Knittens - Brittens in the Netherlands - cancelled.

Started by Wyz, Sat 22/02/2014 00:59:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyz

I'm sad to see this couldn't take place. Some time and effort was put in this but unfortunately that is how things can go; no damage was done and maybe it can be an incentive for future projects. :) I'm still very much in for something like this but as for Knittens this year I'll have to call it quits. If someone else wants to take this on for a different date I'm totally fine with that; maybe I'll take another shot but that would be next year then.

Long in short: sorry guys, maybe next time!  :~(
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

bicilotti

Ghost

Darn. Hope we'll get this flying sometimes later, then :-[

Miez

Crap :-\ ... I was (and still am) interested. But halfway through august is simply impossible for me. I'm taking a vacation by the end of august, so I can't really afford to tell my employer that I won't be there for a couple of weeks.
Sad to see this fall through. Maybe we can find a couple of days this fall or winter to organise a meetup?

DoorKnobHandle

The idea right now is to maybe try again next year since Mittens might/should be in North America following it's twice-in-EU-once-in-NA-rule and a lot more people from here will have a hard time making it over the Atlantic. We'll see how it goes, who organizes it etc.

bicilotti

Quote from: Miez on Wed 23/07/2014 15:01:44
Crap :-\ ... I was (and still am) interested. But halfway through august is simply impossible for me. I'm taking a vacation by the end of august, so I can't really afford to tell my employer that I won't be there for a couple of weeks.
Sad to see this fall through. Maybe we can find a couple of days this fall or winter to organise a meetup?

I say why-fucking-not!
Do you think next summer there will me more probability for this to succeed dkh? That'd be a point.

Radiant

Quote from: Miez on Sun 16/06/1974 12:00:10
Yes, let's do that!

Ghost

Quote from: Miez on Wed 23/07/2014 15:01:44
Ab-so-lootely possible!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk