Game prototype In Development. Named "Lead"

Started by skullcandy1366, Mon 24/02/2014 21:27:25

Previous topic - Next topic

skullcandy1366

So I'm currently working on a prototype/proof of concept for a game I've wanted to make for the longest time, and I'm interested in what people think of it.

It's essentially a horror/puzzle/adventure(duh)/trippy Game where everything looks like it's drawn in pencil. Nothing has colour, everything is white, and seems to be drawn in pencil.

You play as an insomniac (No name yet) who visits an art museum one night, along with other characters (No names yet as well) who also suffer from some sort of mental disorder. Eventually, everyone becomes trapped in the art museum and slowly begins to lose there sense of time and reality and being to enter the paintings.

The painting will be the real "meat" of the game as each one will be some sort of Iconic painting that provides hidden clues or items. Others will be a deranged nightmare that requires you to run and hide from whatever horror seems to be lurking inside of it.

Sprites are currently being drawn as of this post and I'm curious as to what people think of this. Again, nothing is final and subject to change so please keep an open mind. As you may be able to tell, this is heavily inspired by "Ib" and "5 Days a Stranger". Thanks! :)

Gribbler

Sounds like a very cool idea. Good luck with the production!

Eric

Get two screenies in there before Darth gets here! Read the rules for the sub-forum!   

Gribbler

Oh shit! I thought this was Adventure Related thread! Run for you life!

selmiak

cool idea. Madness is always a great plot :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk