The AGS Band "Pixel Hunt" is looking for...

Started by noavana, Mon 24/03/2014 19:51:21

Previous topic - Next topic

noavana

Well,
There are a couple of things this fine community can help us with:

*First, we are short of a bass player and a drummer. We used to have an excellent bass player but a while ago he went off the grid :confused:
So if you have decent playing skills and the gear to produce a decent recording, let us know! we are currently working on a new song and would love to have real drums and bass and not midi samples..

*Second, if you play any instrument and you want to collaborate (and have decent playing skills and the gear to produce a decent recording, of course), let us know as well.
It can be fun :)

*And the last thing, we would love to have videos for our songs! It doesn't look much with just a picture of our logo on YouTube so who's gonna help us out?

In case you never heard of us, here's a link to our original songs and covers.

selmiak

Quote from: noavana on Mon 24/03/2014 19:51:21
*And the last thing, we would love to have videos for our songs! It doesn't look much with just a picture of our logo on YouTube so who's gonna help us out?

I'd like to do more with video editing, do you have any pics already that you want in the video that go zooming in and out and cut away on some accents in the music? Or some storyboards/ideas for what should happen? as fun as it probably is I just have no time to produce a complete and awesome musicvideo including creating all the stuff visible. If you have some stuff already I'm pretty sure I can make it look good in motion pictures.

HandsFree

I play bass guitar. Haven't tried to home-record it yet though; I could give it a try if you like. 8-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk