The Samaritan Paradox

Started by Peder 🚀, Thu 17/04/2014 01:27:24

Previous topic - Next topic

pedro_tex

Quote from: Encolpius on Sat 19/04/2014 23:36:44
Thanks folks.

I'm now stuck again with the priest. It won't let me

Spoiler
hide in the closet or use the buttons to wedge the back door to the sacristy open, despite these being eminently sensible things to do
[close]

Spoiler
He's in the room preparing for the ceremony, right? If so, maybe you should take a look at that Latin book, it's a fun language.
[close]

JaviMAM

Well, I'm stuck again and I'm tired of revisiting locations again and again.

Spoiler
After escaping from the bunker and the ship I gave the documents to the journalist and I guess I need to get Patrick's address from the activist but she wants information about Jonatan's death. I ask her about everything and I'm probably missing something from somewhere.
[close]

pedro_tex

JaviMAM:

Spoiler
If I recall correctly, you have to talk with the locals to discover what Jonatan was doing at the time of his death. From there, you'll gather the info the activist is asking for.
[close]

JaviMAM

Quote from: pedro_tex on Sun 20/04/2014 00:25:49
JaviMAM:

Spoiler
If I recall correctly, you have to talk with the locals to discover what Jonatan was doing at the time of his death. From there, you'll gather the info the activist is asking for.
[close]

wideeyedla

I can't get past it.  I have all of the mentioned items, and have attempted what you attempted to no avail.  What was buggy for Peder?  I am totally stuck.

Edit:  Thanks, went back, reread the thread, and my 13 year old son helped me get the order correct :)  Moving on.  I am sure I will be back.

Quote from: Stee on Fri 18/04/2014 22:28:05
Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Fri 18/04/2014 21:36:16
Spoiler
Have you gotten the item from the ship?
[close]

We've both managed to get past it. I think it was a little buggy for Peder but it worked in the end :)

EDIT: I should mention we have your American brother to thank for that!

However

Spoiler
I have no idea what I'm suppose to do in the cabin. I assume I have to find a star constellation that looks like the "mythical creature" ?
[close]

my_machine_

Quote from: JaviMAM on Sat 19/04/2014 22:26:31

How did you...

Spoiler
get the gas?. I went everywhere and I didn't find anything similar. Thanks in advance
[close]

Edit: Ok, never mind. I just found it. :)

Sorry, it's probably really simple, but obviously I keep missing it. Could you point me in the direction of where you found it? :p

Edit: Ha, found it too! In case anyone else needs it, here's the spoiler:

Spoiler
near the switches in the bunker
[close]

Stee

Ok I have

Spoiler
gotten to the part with the priest, and got myself a booking for initiation. Opened the panel. I know I'll need to set the fan on the pile of papers at some point too. However I don't seem to be able to progress and I'm at a loose end on what to do. Any ideas?
[close]
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

my_machine_

Stee:

You need to
Spoiler
hide the fan somewhere
[close]

Stee

<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

my_machine_

Ok, so now that I found what I was looking for before...
Spoiler
what do I plug the hole with in the fan? Tried everything in my inventory... :/
[close]

GarageGothic

ok, so I'm stuck at the

Spoiler
warehouse
[close]

Spoiler
I assume I have to hide in the empty box. I try moving the weapon part to the dumpster via crashing it into the girder, but I get busted every time. What am I doing wrong?
[close]

EDIT: nevermind:

Spoiler
brilliant use of sticky tape :)
[close]

GarageGothic

Quote from: my_machine_ on Sun 20/04/2014 19:08:08
Ok, so now that I found what I was looking for before...
Spoiler
what do I plug the hole with in the fan? Tried everything in my inventory... :/
[close]

Spoiler
the item you need should be in the very same room if not already in your inventory - assuming you mean the hole in the vent, not in the fan
[close]

my_machine_

Quote from: GarageGothic on Sun 20/04/2014 19:33:23

Spoiler
the item you need should be in the very same room if not already in your inventory - assuming you mean the hole in the vent, not in the fan
[close]

Spoiler
I put the sack and the gas in, but there's another hole. The smell goes into my room now, not the one behind the closed door. Can't figure it out...
[close]

GarageGothic

my_machine_:
Spoiler
you need to reverse the airflow somehow, take a closer look at the fan before mounting it
[close]

pedro_tex

Quote from: my_machine_ on Sun 20/04/2014 19:41:52
Quote from: GarageGothic on Sun 20/04/2014 19:33:23

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I put the sack and the gas in, but there's another hole. The smell goes into my room now, not the one behind the closed door. Can't figure it out...
[close]

Spoiler
Take a good look in the fan.
[close]

my_machine_

GarageGothic

ok, the crossword puzzle...

Spoiler
this should be the easiest puzzle in real-life, but apparently Ord can't be bothered to pick up the book from the shopkeeper - does the solution involve the man reading the novel in the bar?
[close]

my_machine_

Quote from: GarageGothic on Sun 20/04/2014 20:40:15
ok, the crossword puzzle...

Spoiler
this should be the easiest puzzle in real-life, but apparently Ord can't be bothered to pick up the book from the shopkeeper - does the solution involve the man reading the novel in the bar?
[close]

Spoiler
Yes it does. Have you tried that comfy couch?
[close]

GarageGothic

thanks my_machine, had totally failed to see that hotspot.

Encolpius

Quote from: GarageGothic on Sun 20/04/2014 19:32:21
ok, so I'm stuck at the

Spoiler
warehouse
[close]

Spoiler
I assume I have to hide in the empty box. I try moving the weapon part to the dumpster via crashing it into the girder, but I get busted every time. What am I doing wrong?
[close]

EDIT: nevermind:

Spoiler
brilliant use of sticky tape :)
[close]

Maybe I'm being a thickie again but I've systematically used the tape on everything. I assume the trick is to
Spoiler
make a "web" across the dumpster to catch the part as it falls
[close]
but it won't let me.

Edit

Nor will it let me
Spoiler
muffle the girder with the tape
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk