Kentucky Route Zero

Started by Armageddon, Tue 08/01/2013 04:30:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Armageddon

Hey, I've been waiting on this one for awhile, wasn't sure it was a point n' click adventure game until I played it, it's really good so far and if you have an extra $5 you should pick it up.

http://kentuckyroutezero.com/

The Suitor

Seeing as how I am a Kentuckian, and this game looks awesome, I might just give it a go! Thanks for the suggestion.

Grim

I've had an eye on this game for a while too. Only $5? I'm getting it this Sunday!;)

xenogia

I purchased it and I must say the episode really immerses yourself into its world.  The only downfall of the episode is that it is way too short, I finished it in less than hour.

Mati256

Is an adventure game or something more on the line of LIMBO?
My Blog! (En Español)

xenogia

More in line with an adventure game,  it kind of combines old school text adventure elements into it.

Sslaxx

Quote from: xenogia on Tue 19/02/2013 00:24:27
More in line with an adventure game,  it kind of combines old school text adventure elements into it.
At least one of those pics gave off a strong Zork vibe.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Armageddon

Necro-bump, didn't want to start a new thread, but Act III is out now. :-D

Gurok

Act I was really good, but I feel like this game might be suffering from awesome intro syndrome. Act II didn't grab me in the same way and didn't have the same polish even after it was so delayed. I'm jealous of the story idea though. Would love to do something similar.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Armageddon

I totally disagree, Act II is my favourite so far. Act III was pretty disappointing though. Even though it's longer than the first two the art felt really rushed and boring. Although it advanced the story along nicely.

Eric

Even if the rest totally fall flat, Act I was one of the most sublime experiences I've ever had playing a video game. I'm only halfway through Act II. Looking forward to the arrival of summer so I can catch up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk