Blackwell Epiphany

Started by piperhcombs, Thu 24/04/2014 19:51:00

Previous topic - Next topic

piperhcombs

Figured I may as well start the topic!

Played for a while, taking a break now.

Currently, I;m trying to
Spoiler
Figure out the password to Kendra's Trollgate account, pretty sure I know her username.
[close]
:cheers: + :claps:

Temperance&Booth  Sydney&Vaughn  Nadia&Weiss

SarahLiz

Loving this game so far!  I'm not quite as far along as you Piperhcombs, but I'm stuck as well:

Spoiler
Trying to figure out how to get inside George Ostin's apartment.  I did pick up the note about the clothing drive but no clue what to do with it.  Anyone know what the next step is?  Sam is no help either, of course...
[close]

Sarah

piperhcombs

Quote from: SarahLiz on Thu 24/04/2014 19:59:35
Loving this game so far!  I'm not quite as far along as you Piperhcombs, but I'm stuck as well:

Spoiler
Trying to figure out how to get inside George Ostin's apartment.  I did pick up the note about the clothing drive but no clue what to do with it.  Anyone know what the next step is?  Sam is no help either, of course...
[close]

Sarah

Maybe
Spoiler
that receptionist knows something?
[close]

SarahLiz

Quote from: piperhcombs on Thu 24/04/2014 21:46:30

Spoiler
[close]

Sarah

Maybe
Spoiler
[close]

@Piperhcombs:

Spoiler
Yep, I did talk to the receptionist about every topic...is there something else I need to do or am missing, or do I need to search something else on my phone? I really am stumped.
[close]

Thanks, by the way!  :)

piperhcombs

Quote from: SarahLiz on Fri 25/04/2014 14:39:36
Quote from: piperhcombs on Thu 24/04/2014 21:46:30

Spoiler
[close]

Sarah

Maybe
Spoiler
[close]

@Piperhcombs:

Spoiler
Yep, I did talk to the receptionist about every topic...is there something else I need to do or am missing, or do I need to search something else on my phone? I really am stumped.
[close]

Thanks, by the way!  :)

Don't worry about
Spoiler
getting into George's place yet, that'll happen in time. Talking to the receptionist about the right thing
hint: the subject of the note should have gotten you a new location to visit. Try stepping outside- or checking your notes for an update.
[close]

SarahLiz

Hmm...I must have said the wrong thing to him then...I'll try going back to a saved game.  Darn it!  Thanks though for the hint.

JaviMAM

Quote from: piperhcombs on Thu 24/04/2014 19:51:00

Currently, I;m trying to
Spoiler
Figure out the password to Kendra's Trollgate account, pretty sure I know her username.
[close]

Spoiler
Imagine that you lost your password to access this website. You probably will get a new one in your e-mail if you ask for it.
[close]

piperhcombs

Quote from: JaviMAM on Sat 26/04/2014 00:44:54
Quote from: piperhcombs on Thu 24/04/2014 19:51:00

Currently, I;m trying to
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Imagine that you lost your password to access this website. You probably will get a new one in your e-mail if you ask for it.
[close]

i know :grin: Somehow I missed that button.

I beat the game now. :P

SarahLiz

Me again!

Spoiler
I'm trying to figure out how to possibly turn the power back on at Lia's house.  I also cannot figure out Kendra's login or password for the Trollgate...I saw the earlier posts on here but still can't figure it out--if I have to "request" a new password, how do I do that?  I don't see any buttons on the game for that...
[close]

ThreeOhFour

For the login...

Spoiler
Look on the fridge
[close]

For the password...

Spoiler
Head to the electronics store. After reading some emails, have a chat to the clerk
[close]

Stee

EDIT: Wrong Thread
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

cddalejr

currently I am in the hospital
Spoiler
try to open the flap to get the scapel 
[close]
would appreciate any help

piperhcombs

Quote from: cddalejr on Tue 29/04/2014 00:10:20
currently I am in the hospital
Spoiler
try to open the flap to get the scapel 
[close]
would appreciate any help

Wiggle! :grin:

anyway,
Spoiler
Joey clearly can't open it, but...If you switch to Rosa and click away (click vigorously :P ) she will eventually be able to wiggle across the floor very slowly...and awkwardly.
[close]

cddalejr

thanks piperhcombs   Great Game

Charity

Dropped off a follower
Spoiler
I took Kendra back to her dad's place.  Joey and Rosa both tell me I am supposed to check on her, but I can't seem to enter the building.  The door is locked and I get no response when I use the buzzer.  Joey says the 5th floor is out of range. Nor can I gain access to the fire escape--Joey isn't interested in the alley, and the gate is locked.  The walkthrough I found said I was just supposed to follow Kendra and doesn't mention any puzzles to get back in.  Is this a bug or is there another way in?
[close]

piperhcombs

Quote from: Lyaer on Tue 29/04/2014 18:26:25
Dropped off a follower
Spoiler
I took Kendra back to her dad's place.  Joey and Rosa both tell me I am supposed to check on her, but I can't seem to enter the building.  The door is locked and I get no response when I use the buzzer.  Joey says the 5th floor is out of range. Nor can I gain access to the fire escape--Joey isn't interested in the alley, and the gate is locked.  The walkthrough I found said I was just supposed to follow Kendra and doesn't mention any puzzles to get back in.  Is this a bug or is there another way in?
[close]

I think you missed something in Lia's house.

Spoiler
There's a keyrack next to the door. Emil's key is on it. Symptom of being an adventure gamer- you click on absolutely everything.
[close]

Cogliostro

Under the achievements, there are three options that I'm trying to track down.  Goldfarb Digger, Laying it Bear, and Snow Plow.  Does anyone have any suggestions for these?

- Cogliostro
"First things first, but not necessarily in that order." - Dr. Who

Khris

Laying it Bear (I only got this, not the others)
Spoiler
I didn't notice at the time, but judging from the image you get this near the end when Aunt Lauren tells you she used a teddy bear with a tie and a hat to prepare you for Joey. Just talk to her in the void and make sure you exhaust all conversations.
[close]

Snow Plow(?):
Spoiler
Missing that myself, but seeing how getting less than 450(?) or something footsteps is one, Snow Plow could be one you get with more than a 1000 or something like that. I had ~750 iirc.
[close]

I'm curious about the Digger one though.
Spoiler
Abe Goldfarb voices Joey, so I guess the secret room is connected to him.
[close]

piperhcombs

Quote from: Cogliostro on Mon 05/05/2014 15:51:56
Under the achievements, there are three options that I'm trying to track down.  Goldfarb Digger, Laying it Bear, and Snow Plow.  Does anyone have any suggestions for these?

- Cogliostro

Goldfarb Digger:
Spoiler
This one's easier to figure out if you play in commentary mode, because you see pics of the voice actors whenever they have commentary/blooper sound bytes.

When you get to the the Vantini Bar (Ray) have a look at the pictures on the wall. You may recognize one. Use Joey's tie on the picture of Goldfarb.
[close]

Laying it Bear:
Spoiler
When you are in the void with Aunt Lauren, make sure you talk with her after you convince her to get up/leave the void.
[close]

Snow Plow:
Spoiler
Indeed it is the exact opposite of "Softly, Softly" (though apparently no one has that one yet).

Just walk around in every location with snow until Joey comments on it.
[close]

Crimson Wizard

I think I need some slight "push" towards solution.

My situation is this:
Spoiler

I am at the part where I need to bring two spirits to the circle of protection in the Church School.
I've already managed to solve Heather / Tanya story. Currently there is a ghost of the Peter Fielding in the gym which has to be moved there as well.
I've met with his sister in appartement, and talked to her, I found his farther's tomb on the cemetery. At this point I seemingly meet dead end, because I tried every available topic in the dialog, and yet the story just does not move forward.
I have a vague guess that I must do something with the calendar at the gym to make Peter visit the cemetery, or something like that. Yet I didn't find the way to make Rosangela enter the gym (she needs keycard?), and Joey has no way to manipulate with the calendar himself.
The locations available to me at this point are: Blackwell House, Police Station, Fielding's Gym, Fielding's Appartement, Church School and the Cemetry.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk