AGS BAKE SALE II: ALL DONE!

Started by Ponch, Mon 05/05/2014 19:05:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Just when you least expected it...

(Clockwise from top left: 2034 A.C. II by Ponch, Beer! by Radiant, That Damn Dog by Tzachs, and Blue Lobe Inc. by Baron)

Last time around, we raised money for Child's Play, a very worthy charity. This time around, we're raising money for another good cause: Ourselves. We all use this corner of the web to hang out, chat, find games to play, keep our shared universes of RON and OSD alive, and host our files. And unless your name is Chris Jones or Peder Johnson, then you're getting all this goodness for free. So this time we're hoping to raise a little money to help pay for the AGS server bill.

The bundle is on a "pay what you like" basis, so dig as deep (or as shallow) as you think you need to [minimum payment is 1 dollar -- we have to let the bank squeeze a little blood out of us, sorry]. You'll be getting four great games for one low price. And if you kick in a little extra, anything over the average amount, you'll get access to a nice 'goodies' bundle packed with wallpapers, soundtracks, concept art, and more. It's a win/win. You get four great games and Peder will finally be able to buy the cleaning supplies he needs to wipe off all the old, stale beer and urine that CJ spilled all over the AGS server back when it was still sitting in his flat (on the floor next to his toilet, or so the rumor goes).

We're doing this for you, AGS Community. Help us help you! Let's raise the money we need to help Peder clean the server. With your help, our little corner of the web can be just a little less sticky than it used to be. :=

CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT US!
Bake Sale II runs from May 4th to May 31, 2014. So don't delay!

UPDATE: THE SALE HAS ENDED
TOTAL RAISED: $1025.59
BUNDLES SOLD: 66
AVERAGE PURCHASE: $15.54

TOP DONOR: Darth Mandarb
RUNNER UP: LimpingFish

Thanks to all of you who supported us and helped to keep the lights on around here for the next few years. You guys and gals are awesome! :cheesy:

UPDATE: BY POPULAR DEMAND, THE BAKE SALE IS BACK ON FOR ONE WEEK
CLICK HERE TO MAKE THE MOST OF THIS SECOND CHANCE!
Bake Sale II: The Leftovers runs from June 9th to June 15th, 2014. So don't delay!

UPDATE: THE SECOND HELPING SALE HAS ENDED
TOTAL RAISED: $1121.48
BUNDLES SOLD: 73
AVERAGE PURCHASE: $15.36

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Ghost

Ah, I *thought* I smelled cupcakes!

Glad to see another Sale; best of luck and many a moneys. The games do look sweet (nod)

Andail

CaptainD

Yay!  Congrats Ponch and all the devs involved.

Ponch

Quote from: CaptainD on Mon 05/05/2014 19:36:42
Yay!  Congrats Ponch and all the devs involved.
Thanks for your support, guys! :cheesy:

nihilyst

Bought! Congrats on releasing! :)

Ghost

arj0n

Done, nice bonus stuff too guys :)

Frodo

YAY!  I've been looking forward to this.  :cheesy:

Big congrats to all those involved in getting this up and running.  :grin:

Wyz

A lot of work has been put in this; congrats for completing all! And I also like to commend on the cookies that fell from the basket. ;)

You got my ... erm, back. :D
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

miguel

Thanks guys! Great idea and the games look pretty cool!
Working on a RON game!!!!!

kconan

Awesome!  Congrats on the releases Ponch, Baron, Radient, and Tzachs!

CaptainD

Hey what happened to the stats?  Everything is showing up as 0 right now? ???

m0ds

Clear cache maybe? I just did and it showed up as 0 for a second before loading? the totals. Perhaps something isn't allowing that loading step in your browser. Good job guys I will be sure to buy soon!

AprilSkies

Bought! Congrats Guys!
And good extra-stuff ;-)

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Peder 🚀

That stats are loaded from a node.js server using javascript, so if you have javascript enabled there shouldn't be any issues with the stats..

CaptainD

Quote from: Peder Johnsen+ on Tue 06/05/2014 17:02:03
That stats are loaded from a node.js server using javascript, so if you have javascript enabled there shouldn't be any issues with the stats..

Yeah it's just the lousy internet access at work, hardly works at all.  Can see it all fine now I'm home. ;-D

Tabata

Finally! :cheesy: ;-D So cool to see another BakeSale coming to life!
I am proud of all who helped making this possible again! 

Retro Wolf

Good work guys, I'm going to give you everything I've earned from Game Jolt (as soon as they send it to me).

bicilotti

Great work guys, it really shows love towards the Big Blue Cup! :)
I am not an eloquent person, but you make me proud of being part of this community!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk