AGS BAKE SALE II: ALL DONE!

Started by Ponch, Mon 05/05/2014 19:05:27

Previous topic - Next topic

tzachs

Quote from: Baron on Sun 06/07/2014 01:58:27
Scantily clad female mounties driving motorbikes in ass-less chaps down the frozen, empty highways of post-apocalyptic Canada; demonic canine and sadistic avian antagonists frolicking about the Schmendersons' apartment; 1001 ways to win (and lose) beer; and a sure-fire roadmap to commercial AGS success: what's not to covet?  :=
This should have been in the promotional poster.

Baron

Or in the "Guess what?  You missed it!" poster.  :=

Ponch

Quote from: tzachs on Mon 07/07/2014 04:20:53
Quote from: Baron on Sun 06/07/2014 01:58:27
Scantily clad female mounties driving motorbikes in ass-less chaps down the frozen, empty highways of post-apocalyptic Canada; demonic canine and sadistic avian antagonists frolicking about the Schmendersons' apartment; 1001 ways to win (and lose) beer; and a sure-fire roadmap to commercial AGS success: what's not to covet?  :=
This should have been in the promotional poster.
I like the way you think, sir! :cheesy:

donkeymilk

6 months (maybe) ,but a year seems a bit excessive.
If it was a linux game ,i would think,yeh ..the linux world moves slowly.
Those who have the means to make a purchase  will still do so and a few months later the paupers can jump on board :)

Ponch

Sorry, Mr. Donkeymilk, but all the bakers agreed to keep their games locked in the vault for one year. But that time will just fly by, you'll see. :)

Baron

You know, P, now that it's been brought up....  I'm having a hard time remembering exactly what I "agreed" to.  (wtf)  Could we establish a concrete date so that there's no more confusion?  Thanks.

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Thu 24/07/2014 04:04:08
You know, P, now that it's been brought up....  I'm having a hard time remembering exactly what I "agreed" to.  (wtf)  Could we establish a concrete date so that there's no more confusion?  Thanks.

It was in the fine print, B. Lots of stuff hiding in the fine print. For example, you have yet to provide the required DNA sample that all bakers must submit to my cloning facility. These clones aren't going to make themselves, you know. :wink:

Frodo

Quote from: Ponch on Thu 24/07/2014 17:05:37
Quote from: Baron on Thu 24/07/2014 04:04:08

It was in the fine print, B. Lots of stuff hiding in the fine print. For example, you have yet to provide the required DNA sample that all bakers must submit to my cloning facility. These clones aren't going to make themselves, you know. :wink:

And did you remember to sign in blood?  :tongue:

Ponch

Quote from: Frodo on Thu 24/07/2014 17:49:11
And did you remember to sign in blood?  :tongue:
No! He used ketchup, the big wuss. If he had used blood, like the fine print stipulated, then I'd have his DNA on file and my lab would be filled with Baron clones along with my Tzachs clones, and Radiant clones, and all the rest. But he used ketchup and so my collection is incomplete! I swear! Does no one read the fine print anymore? (wrong)

Baron

I'm pretty sure there was plenty of blood, sweat, and tears in that game of mine you have on file.  Of course, there were many collaborators on that project, so the resulting clone might have one attribute of each of us....  ...like some sort of Franken-clone!  With the monocle of the Baron, but the rhythmic hips of the Ponch!  And the left ear lobe of Frodo!  And the armpit of kconan!  And the squeaky clean mouse-clicking finger of Tabata herself!!!  Now truly that would be a beast to behold. ;-D

As it stands now, I'm not sure why your are complaining about your army of cloned tomatoes.  They will be much more obedient and rather less flatulent than an army of Baron clones....

Ponch

kconan

Quote from: Baron on Fri 25/07/2014 02:10:37

Cool smiley, I'll file that one away for a rainy day. 

...And my armpits are flawless; ripe for cloning.

Ponch

Quote from: kconan on Fri 25/07/2014 06:31:22
...And my armpits are flawless; ripe for cloning.
It's why you were selected for the cloning program asked to join the bake sale team. :smiley:

Baron

So.... rhymthmic hips and flawless armpits aside, when exactly do the rights of the Bake Sale games relapse to their owners?

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Sat 26/07/2014 02:13:09
So.... rhymthmic hips and flawless armpits aside, when exactly do the rights of the Bake Sale games relapse to their owners?
On the one year anniversary of Bake Sale II, my bemonocled pal. :smiley:

donkeymilk

I'm still here and the world hasn't ended :)
It's been almost a year since this bakesale and i'd love to download  2034 A.C. II (After Canada) by Ponch.

I have recently become the proud owner of a payg credit card but i presume it's too late now to purchase 'AGS BAKE SALE II'

Baron

Ponch will sell you anything if you're paying.  I hear his day job is selling snow-tires to paranoid survivalists in the deserts of west Texas....

I commend you on your patience, btw, Mr. Donkeymilk.  A lesser man would have long since gone mad from lack of gaming. ;-D

Ponch

Hi, DMilk. I plan to release 2034 AC II at the end of the month. I'm ironing out a few minor bugs with the game before uploading it to the AGS database. Thank you for your patience and your interest in our bake sale. :smiley:

Radiant

So when is the Bake Sale III going to happen? :D

Ponch

Quote from: Radiant on Wed 24/06/2015 07:42:00
So when is the Bake Sale III going to happen? :D
Maybe next year? I'm not sure. We seem to be averaging one every other year, so I guess we'll see how things look around this time next summer. :smiley:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk