Tardigrades ©

Started by AnasAbdin, Thu 08/05/2014 17:29:56

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverSpook

Great work there!  All the fruits making me hungry. :)

AnasAbdin

Thanks SilverSpook!

Well, since I got no criticism on the interior of the antiques store background in the Critics' Lounge, I think I'll finally go with the wooden frame.

Here's a draft of an aerial view of the city (note this is more of a BG storyboard for an upcoming cut scene):

Stupot

Stunning work. I love the sunset.

Gurok

Lovely stuff as always, Anas.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Cassiebsg

Loving it! :-D
Is this Kobol pre-destruction? (laugh) Just joking, looks great! Looking forward to see the final result. (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

selmiak

only get half of what I see but it's stunning! :-D

SilverSpook

Looking real awesome man!  Very glowy, almost like Tron on Mars.

Now we just need the space demons from hell to come out and ravage the city. :)

Bavolis

Danvzare

Looks absolutely brilliant, as always. :-D

AnasAbdin

Thanks all for the support! ;-D

Quote from: selmiak on Sun 23/10/2016 01:20:11
only get half of what I see but it's stunning! :-D

half? ???

Blondbraid

Nice! Lovely colors in the city, it feels a bit surreal!

mercenario

AnasAbdin

Thanks mercenario and Blondbraid ;-D it is just a simple render though to test the light and shadows. I will color them and add trees and other natural details ;)

AnasAbdin

Are you good in sign language?
This old man can't hear you well. If you manage somehow to get him to hear you, all the dialog topics icons will change into non-sign language shapes (nod)

AnasAbdin

After a long wall-climbing session... (roll)

SilverSpook

Lol, nice work man. :)  Gotta relieve some tension after a long climb eh.

Frikker

Loving the antique shop front scene and the sign language idea, but I cant help but feel that the overall shop looks massive in comparison to the two characters in the foreground. for example, to me, the lanterns hanging above the door and at each side of the shopfront look to be a similar size to the character, wheras in my mind I would imagine the lanterns to be about the size of a football. The door looks huge too and In general, the whole scale of the shop. Maybe its my eyes as its getting late or im misreading the scene but I thought I would point it out .

AnasAbdin

Thanks SS! :-D

Frikker you are absolutely right about the scaling of the characters relative to the room in the above example. The walkable area actually uses a continuous scaling from 60% to 100% and they should look like this:

Blondbraid

Thar last GIF made me laugh out loud and the autumn leaves outside the antiques shop look stunning.
And it's nice that you can see all the cool paintings inside the window. :)

AnasAbdin

Glad you like it Blondie ;-D
Love your attention to details! Made my day :-*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk