Tardigrades ©

Started by AnasAbdin, Thu 08/05/2014 17:29:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondbraid

Funny dialogue, and the glowing sparkles look great, though I
can see why Natasha is hesitant about jumping into the pool,
that orange glow looks menacing! (laugh)

selmiak

what a spectacular background, huge and dark but still colorful with lots of animations ;-D

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Danvzare on Sat 07/01/2017 10:43:22
Hmm, do you think this would be an inappropriate time to push someone into the pool? :-\
Ah well, I'd do it anyway. (laugh)

Great backgrounds as usual, and that dialog is hilarious.

Not to spoil anything, someone might get pushed but not necessarily by someone else 8-)

CaptainD: Thanks mate! And thanks a lot for the review :-* your support is beyond my ability to thank you enough :~(

Cassiebsg: Thanks Cassie :-* Glad you like it!

Quote from: Blondbraid on Sat 07/01/2017 16:13:26
Funny dialogue, and the glowing sparkles look great, though I
can see why Natasha is hesitant about jumping into the pool,
that orange glow looks menacing! (laugh)

Thanks! I was testing other colors for the beam. I was too scared to use orange with the green equipment (I was discussing this with a fellow AGSer earlier) and they gave me enough courage to go for it.

selmiak: Glad you mentioned the darkness of the background! It is inside an asteroid and I was going for the dark claustrophobic feel (nod)

SilverSpook

The meteor looks great!  Very nice outer-space lighting with the super-stark shadows.

AnasAbdin

Thanks SilverSpook ;-D
Glad you like it! The asteroid is 3D and I used Blender to create it. Super easy but awesome results (laugh) makes it fun to use for cut scenes with different camera angles ;)

Cassiebsg

Looks very realistic, good job! (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

AnasAbdin

Thanks Cassie ;-D you are the reason behind me using Blender :-*

josiah1221

Once again beautiful and outstanding work! I've come to the conclusion that I will be needing to wear a baby bib when I play this game since I will definitely be drooling on myself, (laugh)

AnasAbdin

Thanks josiah1221 8-)

Here's a timeless common error screen:

Cassiebsg

Fits you right for still using Windows! (laugh)

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sat 28/01/2017 10:55:20
Fits you right for still using Windows! (laugh)

(laugh)
I needed to add blue to the composition!
Serious (laugh)

Danvzare

Typical piece of junk. (laugh)
I bet there isn't even a keyboard to get it to reset either.

AnasAbdin

Quote from: SilverSpook on Sat 28/01/2017 19:12:39
Haha, that's classic.  :)

20,000 BC classic  :P

Quote from: Danvzare on Sat 28/01/2017 20:44:22
Typical piece of junk. (laugh)
I bet there isn't even a keyboard to get it to reset either.

That's part of the puzzle to get this unit working!  (laugh)

AnasAbdin

Here's a new background I finished recently. It was challenging since most of the walls are covered with black marble. I wanted partial lighting to create a damatic light/dark atmosphere. So I used a skylight that is simply a deep hole in the top of the pyramid that would allow little light from a steep angle.

The light from the 3D image is only for studying purposes.

Cassiebsg

Danvzare

How do you expect anyone to complete your game, when everyone is too busy looking at incredible artwork like this? (laugh)

Seriously, this is absolutely incredible. I could only ever dream about making something as grandiose as this.

Tabata

I admit that the wandering pointy reflections remind me more of fireflies which follow a certain pattern
than a reflection of light at mirroring black stone - I already started to presume a puzzle about that at first  :-[
... but the effect of the animated water and room lightening is absolutely breathtaking

AnasAbdin

Cassiebsg: :-* :-* :-*

Danvzare: I'm really glad you like my work! If you ever needed background guidance I am all yours!

Tabata: Thank you :-* those little details (reflections, light prisms...) are my favorite to use in backgrounds (nod)

Btw, I forgot to mention that I have omitted the center of the room in the gif view for spoilers reasons ;)

Cassiebsg

Oh... I had assumed it was a doorway to another room. :-[

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk