Tardigrades ©

Started by AnasAbdin, Thu 08/05/2014 17:29:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Riaise

Wow! Great work, Anas! ;-D

AnasAbdin

Thanks Riaise!

Quote from: AnasAbdin

Just to note, the GIF had to be cropped in order to post on different places. So some of the languages are not appearing here ;)
so far I added English obviously, Swedish, Finnish, Polish, Hungarian, French, German, Spanish, and Italian. Adding an extra language now is a matter of having the text translated only, code wise it's less than 15 minutes of work 8-)

Blondbraid

It's available in Swedish? Hurra! ;-D

josiah1221

Wow, That's awesome! This will lead to many happy gamers! (nod)

Click'd

Now I wonder how much text there will be in the game and who takes on the challenge of translating it all.

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Blondbraid on Thu 12/04/2018 22:54:07
It's available in Swedish? Hurra! ;-D

Funny thing is even many of my code comments are already in Swedish :P
I already mentioned in this trailer the languages used in the text.

Quote from: josiah1221 on Fri 13/04/2018 04:04:53
Wow, That's awesome! This will lead to many happy gamers! (nod)

Thanks! I hope so ;)

Quote from: Cl... on Fri 13/04/2018 04:25:37
Now I wonder how much text there will be in the game and who takes on the challenge of translating it all.

Text is quite a lot. Conversations, narration, labels, buttons... each language has a small team working on the translation, no worries (roll)

AnasAbdin

Various character animations for this screenshot Saturday ;-D
P.S. Many of the animations are also made with different suits 8-)

TheFrighter

Eeek!!! Nudity!!! You pervert!8-0

(laugh)

_

Blondbraid

Is the footage sped up or is the protagonist really capable of putting on an entire spacesuit in just one second? :)

Also, I immedatly came to think about this game when I saw this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMUvNWuSq6I]
Will there be any boss fights against a giant tardigrade? :)

AnasAbdin

TheFrighther: :-D :-D :-D

Quote from: Blondbraid on Sat 05/05/2018 13:31:09
Is the footage sped up or is the protagonist really capable of putting on an entire spacesuit in just one second? :)

The speed indeed got a little messed up as I combined different gifs in one. Carter wears his spacesuit in one and a half seconds (laugh)

Quote from: Blondbraid on Sat 05/05/2018 13:31:09
Will there be any boss fights against a giant tardigrade? :)

(roll)

josiah1221

Will there be a "streaking" side quest ;) Great animations! (nod)

AnasAbdin

Quote from: josiah1221 on Sat 05/05/2018 22:09:03
Will there be a "streaking" side quest ;) Great animations! (nod)

Please don't give me ideas.. I'm absorbing like a sponge (laugh)

Two Tales

This is so my kind of game. There is absolutely no doubt that I'll be playing it when it is completed. Keep up the awesome work!

Hobo

Ooh, I love the amount of detail you've put into those animations. Can't wait to be constantly dressing and undressing.
By the way, have you ever done (or considered doing) a tutorial on drawing and animating water? Because every time I see water in your updates, it looks absolutely gorgeous.

Click'd

Quote from: Hobo on Mon 07/05/2018 23:05:14
By the way, have you ever done (or considered doing) a tutorial on drawing and animating water? Because every time I see water in your updates, it looks absolutely gorgeous.
The question is, can his method be translated to your style?

sawyer

looks very nice.. when will b available?
along with other games I truly want i guess i never see. but who knows

AnasAbdin

Thanks Two Tales!

By the way, have you ever done (or considered doing) a tutorial on drawing and animating water?

If I figured how to use video capturing software and my machine is advanced enough I would definitely do so!

Quote from: Cl... on Tue 08/05/2018 00:27:38
The question is, can his method be translated to your style?

Sure why not ???

Thanks sawyer! I am doing my best to release this year, no promises though (roll)

AnasAbdin

Incomplete Screenshotsaturday (I spent all morning on the yellow grass.. got tired to add the rest of the greenery and background moving forest fog.. maybe later tonight :P )

CaptainD

It sparkles!
It excites!

Bavolis

You, Sir, are an Aquamancer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk