The power of the weakness

Started by tanito0, Wed 14/05/2014 22:03:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Janos Biro

I think that "Where THE HELL are we running?" is a very good question. My first PC was a 386, back in 1996. Then we updated to a 486 in 1998 and a Pentium in 2000. It stayed that way until 2010, and I did some amazing things with it. Then my friends started giving me their old PCs whenever they bought a new one, until I really bought one, last year, which is a Pentium 2.9 GHz. Originally it had 2 GB RAM, then I bought another 2 GB RAM to make it 4 GB, and this month I finally bought a GeForce 9800 GT to be able to play some games I already had on Steam. I'm a pretty new consumer of games and computer parts. The only commercial game I bought before 2010 was Neverwinter Nights, and it costed 8 dollars. Now I fear that in some years new games will come that I will want to play but I will need a even better computer, and I will have the money to buy. I wanted to buy a console so I can play with my brother, but still very expensive here in Brasil. And I still prefer playing computer games.

In other words, I could never play those beautiful AAA games because my PC was always shitty. Now I can, and I'm loving it, so don't spoil my fun! :P
I'm willing to translate from English to Brazilian Portuguese.

miguel

Nice gaming Janos! Glad you're sounding just like everybody here! ;)

Click HERE for something totally unrelated!
Working on a RON game!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk