Weird Foreign Toilet Thread

Started by Atelier, Tue 20/05/2014 03:22:43

Previous topic - Next topic

miguel

Hm, yes, I was wondering when you'd ask, Herr Baron.
My vastly knowledge of personal disguises allowed me to create the perfect way in and out of the country. As a onion seller I can carry my impressive and diverse collection of vacuum anal devices inside a cart pulled by Armenian associates.

Or not. There's no way of telling if I, Miguel, am telling the truth or a decoy lie to fool internet custom agents. Ha!
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Baron

Quote from: miguel on Sat 24/05/2014 08:28:51
There's no way of telling if I, Miguel, am telling the truth or a decoy lie to fool internet custom agents. Ha!

Lies within lies....  Your James Bond lifestyle will one day lead you to be tied to a stainless steel table with a laser beam slowly inching closer to severing your testicles. ;)   But so long as you live in the Now, things are good: illegal vacuum anal devices galore! :=

Here's another high-tech marvel.  I understand that it will keep public urinals much more sanitary in future, probably because people will just hold it instead of risking a HAL moment while it's their turn.... (wrong)

I can't let you do that, Dave!

miguel

Damn! Don't know if the name's Dave or not, but that toilet looks better than the girls working at my regular whore house! Yeeehaaaa! :=
Working on a RON game!!!!!

monkey424

Baron, those techno-toilets of yours belong in a Charlie Foxtrot game.

Meanwhile, this toilet in Thailand has a strict no-peper policy.

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Paul Franzen

I see these "trough toilets" at concerts and things sometimes:

Always have to wait for someone else to use it first to make sure I'm not peeing in the sink.
The Beard in the Mirror (formerly testgame) - Out now on Steam! http://store.steampowered.com/app/385840
Other games I've worked on: http://paulmfranzen.com/games/

Babar

Don't have any pictures, but in some public places I've seen those "trough toilets", but as only one, built into the wall, all along the wall, with a slope going from one end to the drain at the other end. So....everyone pissed into one "container", and the piss would combine with everyone else's piss and go down the drain in a river of urinity. Pleasant image!

I'm not the sort of person to take pictures of toilets (nor did I hang about in there longer than necessary), so I don't have pictures, though.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Snake

My old "Junior High" (7th and 8th grade) had those "trough toilets"... I always opted for the stall. There were two of them if I remember right. I'd be damned if I was going to pee next to someone else with no divider @_@
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Baron

Quote from: monkey424 on Mon 26/05/2014 13:15:48
Baron, those techno-toilets of yours belong in a Charlie Foxtrot game.

If the power goes out, it would add a whole new dimension to an "escape the room" sequence! ;)

The environmentalist in me likes the idea of the trough toilet: as long as there are enough tributaries, there's no need to waste any water flushing.  :=  But, in order for it to work, folks like Snake have to step up and squirt pull their own weight.  Otherwise it's just another tragedy of the commons scenario....  (wrong)

Atelier

I wonder how many households pets have ever mistaken chamber pots for drinking bowls.

Ghost

Quote from: Atelier on Tue 27/05/2014 16:22:29
I wonder how many households pets have ever mistaken chamber pots for drinking bowls.

Baron

Stupot

What happens to the fish when you flush?

Yesterday I was in a shopping centre and went to the toilet.  There was a squat toilet and an electric sexy bum-squirter in adjacent cubicles and I was about to take a photo of the pair when I heard someone dispensing toilet roll in a third cubicle, and ran out.  I'll go back some day soon to get that elusive snap.

kconan

I travel for work at textile mills in Mainland China, and so I've been forced to at least have a technique for the dreaded hole in the floor; I also come armed as it is BYOP.  Once I heard a weird buzzing sound near one of these holes, walked over for a glance, and was ambushed by 1000 flies (God knows what they had been feasting on) that came pouring out and was chased out of the restroom.

Yep, Japanese toilets are my favorites. 

Atelier

Imo the fish toilet is just downright cruel. The ones in the seat basically live their life in two dimensions, not to mention they're pretty much eternally suspended, staring into a vortex that could swallow them up!

Quote from: Stupot+ on Wed 28/05/2014 03:55:52
I'll go back some day soon to get that elusive snap.

I've heard but few men claiming to see it, lesser still have managed to capture it in its natural habitat. I wish you luck!

Baron

....and now, presented for your consideration, the ice toilet:

I've melted my name into more than a few snowbanks in my day (and if I've had a few beer, I can usually manage to dot the i's and cross the t's as well ;-D ), so I'm a little confused about the actual functionality of this model.  Let's just say you probably don't want to be the last guy in line.  ;)   This particular model appears to be in South Korea, where apparently brown shirt-tails are very fashionable.... (roll)  Still, better to crap into the back of your coat than to catch a chill, I suppose.... :P

Ghost

Quote from: Baron on Thu 29/05/2014 03:08:31
....and now, presented for your consideration, the ice toilet:

I think you got that wrong, Baron. This is clearly the home of a wealthy, well-off polar bear, and what you thought was a toilet is, in fact, his priced, stylish kitchen device. Probably a blender.

Or maybe the bear is also BATMAN and this is the place where he grows his sidekicks. Robin, y'know? That could be a lab. A fancy, icy, Bat-Icebear-Man Cave lab.

Maybe Mr. Frost helped design it.

__
EDIT:

Maybe that IS Mr. Frost! As a kid! That's how he got his powers, by sitting on Batman's icy toilet!

monkey424

Brrrr.. :(

I'd expect there'd be some major goolie shrinkage going on there with poor old mr freeze on batman's ice loo!

Baron

But think how incredibly fertile those goolies would become. :=

What?

Baron

Now Switzerland has figured out how to design a toilet that cures constipation: I've soiled myself just looking at the picture! (nod)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk