Coloring Ball - The Monster Mona Lisa WINNER ANNOUNCED

Started by AprilSkies, Mon 07/07/2014 22:11:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Ghost

Quote from: Misj' on Wed 23/07/2014 14:29:43There's something really disturbing about you walking around unsupervised.

I'm a professional nightmare spriter and I graduated at the Fred Krueger Institute.
When you see me running, FOLLOW ME!

Sinitrena

AprilSkies

Quote from: Misj' on Wed 23/07/2014 14:29:43
* ok, strictly speaking these three are also doubtful to have painted their real signatures, but at least it's their forum-name. So to me it's true to the rule.
Well yes, but it's ok. It was not mandatory to put the forum name, so even if someone put the "title", I can think it's a signature... As instance, Mawna Liza could be the signature of that weird artists. But, thaks for pointin that. :-)

Wel, and here's my favourites:

1) selmiak: perfect execution!
2) Tabata: original idea!
3) cat: best use of the hands!

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Misj'

Quote from: AprilSkies on Wed 23/07/2014 21:04:22Well yes, but it's ok. It was not mandatory to put the forum name, so even if someone put the "title", I can think it's a signature... As instance, Mawna Liza could be the signature of that weird artists. But, thaks for pointin that. :-)
I claim that it probably, likely, possibly, wouldn't have changed my votes anyway :) - But the fact that it was hard to choose, meant I just had to use some arbitrary reasoning.

Although I do admit that I too would be disappointed with Ghost if - from now on - he doesn't sign his posts with Mawna Liza. Then again...I would also be disappointed to find out that none of these paintings are self-portraits. Especially Arj0n's, because that's spot on how I always imagined him...her...it.

AprilSkies

Ghost

Quote from: Misj' on Wed 23/07/2014 22:27:13
Although I do admit that I too would be disappointed with Ghost if - from now on - he doesn't sign his posts with Mawna Liza.

Actually, I don't even sign as "Ghost" (laugh)

cat

1. Hobo
2. Selmiak
3. Tabata

I think they managed to copy the art style best.

arj0n

AprilSkies

Here we are gals and guys!

I'm happy to announce the most voted three monsta-mona-liza-paintings!!!

But, first, let me thank all the partecipants.
I really think that all the paintings are Amazing!
I saved all of them on my puter :D

and the winners are....

CREEPY PASTA
The MAGIC painting by TABATA   

HOBO
The disturbing amazing painting by HOBO (made in 2024)

MOUSTACHE-LIZA
The creepy (but still hot) multiple-eyed mona-liza by SELMIAK   

Soooo...
TABATA!
The coloring ball is in your hand!!

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

NickyNyce

I think this was the best batch of entries I've ever seen in the Coloring ball. Great job everyone.

Ghost

Congratulations, Tabby- well deserved. And everyone else did fine too. I still LUV arjon's entry.

Hobo

Congrats Tabata! And thanks for hosting such a great competition AprilSkies.

arj0n

Tabata

WOW!
I can't believe all the votes and nice comments I got since there are a really lot of very cool entries this time.
When I started playing around with the shape I didn't even think of participating … and now this.
Thank you all, folks!  :kiss:
Big thanks for the great comp to AprilSkies - I'll „wear“ this wonderful trophy with pride
and congrats to Hobo and Selmiak for catching one of those, too  :cheesy:

Quote from: Misj' on Wed 23/07/2014 14:29:43There's something really disturbing about you walking around unsupervised.
… nonetheless we prefer it that way and therefore came up with stage names obviously  :wink:
       You can't post such creepy stuff without using a pseudonym (or they will catch you and take you back to mental hospital)    (laugh)

Now I'm off, to solve the next prob ... hmmm...  What shape is suitable to terrorize challenge you next with 

arj0n

@AprilSkies:
Forgot to mention, your way of presenting the entries for the voting part wass very well done sir ;)

AprilSkies

It was a great competition and I enjoyed it so far!
I couldn't resist to create a museum (laugh).
Congratz to the winners!
I can't wait to see what Tabby will ask us to fill ;-D

kconan

Congrats to Tabata, and a fun original contest idea by the way.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk