Second Place is for Losers [MAGS May 2014]

Started by AprilSkies, Wed 09/07/2014 14:06:34

Previous topic - Next topic

AprilSkies

Second Place is for Losers - MAGS May 2014 Winner.

This game was created for the may 2014 MAGS. The theme was "SEX". I forgot to post it before, so I'm doing now ;)

Naughty goings on in bed may mean a lot of things. It may mean to have fun, it may mean to love someone, it may mean nothing... and sometimes it may mean procreation!
(Don't worry I said "sometimes").
There was a time when naughty goings on in bed was one of the most important event in your life:  that happended more or less 9 months before the day you was born.
During that, you started a race... It was the very first victory in your life... You were the first placed!
There are competitions where it's not important to win. In that kind of competion all positions are for losers but the first place. Even second place is for losers....

NOTE: The game may contain stylized images of body parts.  Nothing different from what you can find in the books of science in high school, but in the game you are asked to report your age. To play you have to be at least 18 years old.

ScreenShots Here:

Spoiler
[close]

DOWNLOAD HERE

www.apemarina.altervista.org

arj0n

Mandle

Hahahaha! This looks great! Probably wont be playing this one with my students though ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk