Tormentum - a creepy adventure game

Started by Fitz, Mon 21/07/2014 14:08:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Fitz

I'm not a fan of horror games, nor those based mainly on logical puzzles -- but this one really caught my eye:

They released a demo in English for Windows and OS X. Played it just now, and it blew me away. Oh man, the graphics... It was inspired by Zdzislaw Beksinski's art -- but I see a hint of Giger and Chet Zar (the guy responsible for Tool videos) in there, too. Give it a try -- the puzzles are pretty intuitive, with some very easy "pick-up-and-use-nearby" combos but the logical puzzles are trickier, and complex enough to keep you entertained. Also, if you're interested, the game's halfway through its IndieGoGo campaign -- it already reached its goal, but it's still going, with two stretch goals.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not affiliated with the makers of the game, just spreading the word about a fun game being made in my neck of the woods ;)

IndieRetroNews

I know the devs ;) They just let us know that the Indiegogo campaign was a success :-*
The latest in Kickstarter, Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk