Coin Collectors?

Started by Babar, Fri 25/07/2014 22:38:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Babar

I already have a 1 and 5 yen coin, and I think they've been around from the 50s?
I also have a singapore 10 cent coin from 1991.

But thanks, Stu! Hope you're enjoying Japan.
International forums are the best! :cheesy:
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Babar

Check out what I got in a letter today!

You can be expecting a thank you note in the mail, Mati, but thank you here as well!

Cassiebsg

Awesome! :)
Very nice indeed. (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

LRH

Ooh! I just saw this post for the first time! I have a collection... but as a typical American...it's purely an American collection. Would anyone like to see it regardless?

Babar

Quote from: Domithan on Sat 04/10/2014 04:24:13
Ooh! I just saw this post for the first time! I have a collection... but as a typical American...it's purely an American collection. Would anyone like to see it regardless?
Pffft....American coins...what rubbish!

Of course I want to see it!
My American collection is quite limited. No coins that aren't still currently in circulation (unless you count dollar and half-dollars :D), and the oldest is a 1945 wheatie.

LRH

Well, if you're looking for old, one of my favorites in my collection is this 1868 2-Cent piece:

I can't believe I got it for $2 way back then!

Here it is with a 1949 uncirculated penny, a 1993 Walking Liberty Dollar, and a 1941 Dime from back when they used to actually be made of silver:

1960 Uncirculated Set:

Similar 1988 Set:

List of the entire Eisenhower Dollar types, along with the binder I keep them all in. Number on the right is total amount available in circulation:

There are many more, but these are probably my favorites.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk